• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

need to ask a few things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erika

Reaction score
Q:
1.is there ANY whay to keep the wings out all the time?
2.how do i get the last dye pack?
3.i whent to someone elses house brung my harddrive and the code thin downloaded the preorder and LCE add ons, nothing is showing up i cant even find the new regon.
4.how do i move my family into the sunset house?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
1. no
2. i haven't heard anything, i'm guessing it'll be downloadable content later in game.
3. it may be that they are only playable on your console. when i tried to put in the code a second time it mentioned something about that.
4. this...i don't know if there is a way. you may only be able to choose a house when you wed.

Erika

Reaction score
1. but on one of the lion head diary movies it has a guy with his wings out walking with a girl.
2. e.e thay could have givent the black dye.......... :mad: thay got sumthen agenst goth? lol jk ^_^
3. i gues ill have to bring my xbox to redownload it. i donwloadded it on my hardrie through my friends brothers xbox. i better beablke to redownload it :mad:
4.i know and i have moved my family befor but it wont let me move into the sunset house. ugh!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
1. don't trust everything you see in those videos. there are a number of things that were in videos pre release that aren't in the game now.

welcome to lionhead studios.
:)

Erika

Reaction score
ugh. i hope like hell thay give a download that can keep your wings...

<_< or maybe a quest that makes you be a balvarien *and stay the way if you chose...* ^_^ dout it tho...
hmm, cant people make 'Mods'? i need to learn how XD

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
ugh. i hope like hell thay give a download that can keep your wings...

<_< or maybe a quest that makes you be a balvarien *and stay the way if you chose...* ^_^ dout it tho...
hmm, cant people make 'Mods'? i need to learn how XD
that won't happen to the xbox 360 version most likely. the PC gamers are the ones with a substantial and successful modding community. if you want mods i suggest you sell your xbox and buy a super computer.

Erika

Reaction score
yea just looked it up.... gah... someday maybe?

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Q:
1.is there ANY whay to keep the wings out all the time?
2.how do i get the last dye pack?
3.i whent to someone elses house brung my harddrive and the code thin downloaded the preorder and LCE add ons, nothing is showing up i cant even find the new regon.
4.how do i move my family into the sunset house?

1. No.

2. As of right now? You can't. It'll most likely be in a DLC because Lionhead is as greedy if not greedier than Microsoft.

3. This one confuses me a bit. When you use a code, it's automatically downloaded to your Xbox Live account. So if you brought your hard drive over and used the code there, it may be stuck on their console now rather than yours. But I guess that depends. Were you signed into your own Xbox Live account when you did this? Or what? I need a bit more to go off of than what you've given thus far.

4. Sunset House?

Danyn

Pokegirl
Reaction score
i tink the last dye pack is when u get all the flowers on Aurora

Erika

Reaction score
1. No.

2. As of right now? You can't. It'll most likely be in a DLC because Lionhead is as greedy if not greedier than Microsoft.

3. This one confuses me a bit. When you use a code, it's automatically downloaded to your Xbox Live account. So if you brought your hard drive over and used the code there, it may be stuck on their console now rather than yours. But I guess that depends. Were you signed into your own Xbox Live account when you did this? Or what? I need a bit more to go off of than what you've given thus far.

4. Sunset House?

1.ugh
2.god damnit!

3. no i used myown gamertag, i was aware that that could happen so i was sure to have my gamertag info on myharddrive and be sighned in as i downloadded it ^_^

4.you meet chesty again there.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
1.ugh
2.god damnit!

3. no i used myown gamertag, i was aware that that could happen so i was sure to have my gamertag info on myharddrive and be sighned in as i downloadded it ^_^

4.you meet chesty again there.

3. It was probably an unwise idea to do it that way. Ask your friend if he/she got any of the stuff? Because you may have inadvertently wasted yours.

4. Well... truth be told, I haven't experienced every little area yet. I was so excited and I played almost non-stop just to get through everything. Once the disappointment set in... that was it for me. I'll look into this "Sunset House" thing but I'm guess you can't if it has anything to do with someone like Chesty.

Erika

Reaction score
3. It was probably an unwise idea to do it that way. Ask your friend if he/she got any of the stuff? Because you may have inadvertently wasted yours.

4. Well... truth be told, I haven't experienced every little area yet. I was so excited and I played almost non-stop just to get through everything. Once the disappointment set in... that was it for me. I'll look into this "Sunset House" thing but I'm guess you can't if it has anything to do with someone like Chesty.

3.unwise?
no my firends brother i dont thingk is gona get fable 3. what i did:

take myharddrive and put it on my firiends xbox, whent online, sined into MY gamertag. downloadded the codes onto my harddrive while singed into my gamer tag. shouldent i beable to redownload it aslong as im singed into my gamertag?

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
3.unwise?
no my firends brother i dont thingk is gona get fable 3. what i did:

take myharddrive and put it on my firiends xbox, whent online, sined into MY gamertag. downloadded the codes onto my harddrive while singed into my gamer tag. shouldent i beable to redownload it aslong as im singed into my gamertag?

I read what you said but there IS a small chance it was downloaded onto his/her Xbox and not your gamertag. That's why I said you should ask him/her first and if that's not the case, put the hard drive back into your Xbox 360 and see if the stuff is there. You might also not be at the required point in the game in order to receive any of the items.

Erika

Reaction score
oh i see what you mean, no i cheched my hardrive memory it had the download contet in it. but soethign similar haooen with oblivion the rosehorn castle download dident work and i had to delete it a redownlaod it, cuz i used my gamer tag i dident have to replay for it...

my beet account never got it after playing a fidiling around for a long time. i cant even find the hunters loge regon.
and my mom really wonts that red setter XD

Erika

Reaction score
sigh how annoing.

i agrre tho the wepon morfing wasent what i thought. maybe the next fable *rumerd there is one not sure* you can CREATE your own wepon, like pick the color and shape of the blade and handle...

Status
Not open for further replies.