• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Needing Executioner Achievemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephen9478

Reaction score
Needing Executioner Achievemen

Hi guys, i only have one achievement to get and thats the executioner where i need to sacrafice 10 people to the temple of shadows.

The problem is i have a lovely halo glowing nicely above my head and dont want it to go.

Is anyone will for me to join thier game and let me witness them sacrafice 10 people?

P

PoorKing

Re: Needing Executioner Achievemen

I can help you. Add me i'm Mr Fishy420.

I do not talk well in English so i wont be able to talk though.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Hey can u help me 2? Pwetty Plss?

stephen9478

Reaction score

I'm still needing this acheivement, can anybody help me just now with it?

thanks
Stephen

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Easiest way to get this achievement without stuffing up your "main toon" is simply create a new one, really it doesnt take that long at all to get to the Temple of Shadows and creating a new character is always fun (especially with a new DLC coming out im sure there will be people out there who want one of each type of dog including original so that there is 4 slots)... you dont need to complete the game just the parts you want/need to.

stephen9478

Reaction score

Digital 0sm0sis;293905 said:
Easiest way to get this achievement without stuffing up your "main toon" is simply create a new one, really it doesnt take that long at all to get to the Temple of Shadows and creating a new character is always fun (especially with a new DLC coming out im sure there will be people out there who want one of each type of dog including original so that there is 4 slots)... you dont need to complete the game just the parts you want/need to.

Thanks for advice, i just went ahead and sacrficed the people but didnt save game (dont know why i didnt think of that one before :rolleyes:)

So now have all the achievements, roll on "See The Future"!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.