• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Neutral wings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score
Neutral wings?

Just curious, but have we heard any news about what the neutral hero wings will look like?

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score
Re: Neutral wings?

chicken wings!
Just like I had for dinner! :D

Overan

Reaction score

We will most likely have to earn our wings, so neutral wings may not exist.

Shadowtree

Reaction score

Overan;416440 said:
We will most likely have to earn our wings, so neutral wings may not exist.

Why wouldnt they? If they give you the option to be neutral, good, or evil why would they cut that out. I mean, the only deciding factor on your wings besides your aligment is the number of followers you have right? So there shouldnt be a reason why a neutral character dosent have wings.... :hmm:
Unless of course you think that they will have wings, but those wings will either be the good or evil ones depending on which side you lean on more... In which case I shall have to scold lionhead for their laziness. :p

pkreniles

Reaction score

wings will be so cool

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

pkreniles;416444 said:
wings will be so cool
Not really. If they could be used to fly or something, they would be cool in another game. But I really don't understand the point of them here. If neutral people don't get wings, then I'll have to be neutral.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I like the looks of the wings myself, but I'm not sure how they might look for people who hang around the middle.

They're supposed to be an extreme expression or whatever, show just how much of an evil asshole or shining paragon of virtue you are, and I'm not sure how that'd work with neutral. "I am an incredible badass with no exceptional features one way or another in the good/evil cruel/kind whatever/whatever-else area." Seems like it'd be kinda hard to express.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

It's entirely possible that neutral wont have wings for a few reasons. One being that in fable, neutral alignment doesnt provide a morph of any kind, your simply normal. In many other moral games neutral characters are denied the special abilities and options of good or evil characters. For exaple, The Suffering: Ties that Bind, a nuetral characters beast form doesnt change appearance and the special attack never upgrades.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Yea, seeing you always start out neutral, you usually start out "Human". If you were born with wings then you'd probably start out with a whole bunch of followers seeing they form a cult and worship you as their messiah just for the reason that you were born with wings. Idk just a thought. The neutral character really just gives us the option to be a normal person and look normal. So i've been convinced to believe that neutral = no wings.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I can't wait to have wings. :D It's ganna be awesome!! :thumbsup:

Shadowtree

Reaction score

Fenrir;416467 said:
It's entirely possible that neutral wont have wings for a few reasons. One being that in fable, neutral alignment doesnt provide a morph of any kind, your simply normal. In many other moral games neutral characters are denied the special abilities and options of good or evil characters. For exaple, The Suffering: Ties that Bind, a nuetral characters beast form doesnt change appearance and the special attack never upgrades.

Damn you and your Logic! *hisses* :'(
:lol: Im still gonna put my money on having wings though... maybe not Neutral spefic wings but wings none the less!

GrimWhim

Reaction score

I'd say there's a very, very good chance there won't be any neutral wings. Aside from the obvious fact that it wouldn't make any sense, it would be almost impossible to design. I suppose they could make one side black and evil and the other side white and good but that would be, in my opinion, very lame.

The Invisible Hero

Psst, behind you...
Reaction score

in fallout 3 there were in fact bonuses for neutral players. thats why i liked that game so much, it had the grey area vs black and white good and evil.

besides, the horns/halo came from being a hero, not just being evil or good. it wouldnt make sense for a kid to have wings. (they only appear during flourishes anyway). neutral wings would make sense because then the flourish animation would probably end up looking clunky on neutral players.

Arch

Reaction score

I think there wont be neutral wings ... Reasons are same as above

I think wings are cool ... You wont have them all the time and they arent part of your body ... They wont even be shown as part of your body ... You know in Fable1 , when you were fighting, and then your weapon started to glow and you could use better attack then? These wings will just replace that .... When you get mad or excited or whatever, you will show your inner self ... Good or evil ... if you are neutral, you are neither of those ... i think word neutral explains it ...

Lithary

Reaction score

Neutral won't have wings.
Wings are extreme expressions and you are going have to be very good or very evil to have them.
It's good thing that neutral players like me don't have to deal with them if you ask me because I hate the damn things.

The Invisible Hero

Psst, behind you...
Reaction score

every-bodies views of what neutral is in reference to good/evil is pretty flawed, probably because the way so many games deals with it stupidly these days. oh well.

Overan

Reaction score

The Invisible Hero;416594 said:
every-bodies views of what neutral is in reference to good/evil is pretty flawed, probably because the way so many games deals with it stupidly these days. oh well.

Would you kindly explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.