• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New dog info!

M

Mac Daddy

Re: New dog info!

Can I have a link to the video you speak of please. :D

O

Oni_Azif

wait.....yea i think i just had an idea...one word: Dog show

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Oni_Azif;72731 said:

This isnt Crufts.... o_O

I dont want my Demon dog being put in a pansy show :O

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Look at it this way, he'll easily get first place since he'll just rip apart the other dogs.

Just seeing my dog in combat with me like in the video is so cool, and the way his AI was programmed is so smart. Depending on your range and what weapon your using, the dog will attack whichever enemy is the most threat to you. Using your sword and he'll go after the range-based enemy, use your gun/bow and he'll go after the melee-based enemy, I love the idea.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfreid;72775 said:
Just seeing my dog in combat with me like in the video is so cool, and the way his AI was programmed is so smart. Depending on your range and what weapon your using, the dog will attack whichever enemy is the most threat to you. Using your sword and he'll go after the range-based enemy, use your gun/bow and he'll go after the melee-based enemy, I love the idea.

Great to see someone looking forward to the idea and seeing the potential that the developers see.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I'm just amazed at what they have done with just this one little aspect of the game. Like Peter Molyneux said himself, the one main thing he wants in this game is love, and the love and respect that you get from just your dog is almost enough to fill that goal. He really made dogs man's best friend.

C

Claytorus

Oni_Azif;72731 said:
if it's anything like a donkey show... I'm there!

W

WaTeRwInGs

Haha. Ill give my dog Waterwings! And yes, the real waterwings....lmao

R

-Ravan-

I'll make mine cute and loveable, but he'll just look tough. That way i'll be able to send the missus Messages and stuff and get it to do cute things to impress her. Basically i want to make a dog that gets me into the pants of every reputable lady in the village.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Well...Peter does say that the dog can react to certain emoticons that you do. Just be nice and just having him will make you a magnet for the ladies.

R

-Ravan-

Thats the plan, and the wealther the lady or said ladies Reletive the better.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Gonna want to get on hell of a dowry if I'm gonna get married. Isn't that right.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I wonder if the dog will bring you "presents" like dead birds and mice :lol:

R

-Ravan-

I hope it brings me more usful stuff, like a distracted shop keeper, or the nextdoor nieghboughs money.

N

Nocfear

This game is going to be freakin amazing. All this stuff that they are adding in the game... I havnt been here for a long time, any thing new been anouced anything that I should check into... I guess my big question is have the said any hint of a release date yet.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Nocfear;73023 said:
I guess my big question is have the said any hint of a release date yet.

Just said 2008 thats only info they will give at this stage but expect more details about the game to be released soon enough.

T

themagican

That was off topic. Anyways you wanna know how my dog would look like? He woul be the biggest bully in the world, bringing dead shopkeepers to me as presents, he would learn my son how to kick %?¤ and look like a dog from hell, and i almost forgot, breath fire:O