• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

new fable pics, i like some of them. i dunno if anyone has saw these b4. but look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Costilla

Reaction score
Thought the second pic was lucien for a split sec till i remembered he grew into a old man, he has theese weird sideburns and he has a fatter head structure.

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score
from looking at these pics i had the strangest thought in the world ... and it came out of no where ... this game realy needs REDNECKS
redneck1: chicken racing for the cruible!!!
redneck2: anyone seen my banjo looking lute
redneck3: hey anyone heard of that funny guy "larry the hairy guy" hes funny
redneck4: them heros got nothing on my chicken rabbit mix creature its scarry!

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
from looking at these pics i had the strangest thought in the world ... and it came out of no where ... this game realy needs REDNECKS

Hm. I think there's enough impoverished idiots living in Bowerstone :p

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score
Hm. I think there's enough impoverished idiots living in Bowerstone :p

true enough i guess but im talking about rednecks in the back woods type

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
I think "Larry the Stable Guy" would have been slightly more fitting, don't you?

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
The first one looks weird... (Is that a man with boobs?) The others are looking nice, especially when you can see that unlike Fable II faces actually look like faces! Or well, at least the hero's face looked very, very weird in Fable II. At least mine did. orz

Also, that last image is awesome!

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
I think "Larry the Stable Guy" would have been slightly more fitting, don't you?
Or, more fitting now because of the industrialisation of albion...

LARRY THE CABLE-CAR GUY!

Reaction score
u mean host as in not on here

but

i mean i didnt kno it was a big deal
i saw them online and just decided to show everybody who wanted to look

i dont see why your having a '''MINOR GRIPE'''

I personally don't have any problem with you posting those pictures, it was thoughtful. Next time though, maybe you could just post the links to the pictures or something instead :). To avoid any problems with certain people ;).

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
The first pic remains me of Iron Man.

Reaction score
I personally don't have any problem with you posting those pictures, it was thoughtful. Next time though, maybe you could just post the links to the pictures or something instead :). To avoid any problems with certain people ;).

It wasnt a problem to begin with but he jsut had to say something haha

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for posting these pictures Blazefire17. Frankly, I don't know why everyone's getting so upset and complicated with you about them. They're fine. If you have a gripe about them then I suggest you send the OP a PM regarding it rather then use an entire page discussing the issue. That would be proper etiquette. Leave moderation to the moderators. :p

Anyways, those are incredible pictures. The woman in the first picture looks like a female sovereign who uses some magic. No idea what that gauntlet is, kinda cool design. Can anyone tell me anything about that 5th picture? Looks like a magical wizardly character but I can't tell if its a skinny dude or a chick; It's probably a chick. And whats with the fiery dude? Is that the PC or someone else?

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for posting these pictures Blazefire17. Frankly, I don't know why everyone's getting so upset and complicated with you about them. They're fine. If you have a gripe about them then I suggest you send the OP a PM regarding it rather then use an entire page discussing the issue. That would be proper etiquette. Leave moderation to the moderators. :p

Anyways, those are incredible pictures. The woman in the first picture looks like a female sovereign who uses some magic. No idea what that gauntlet is, kinda cool design. Can anyone tell me anything about that 5th picture? Looks like a magical wizardly character but I can't tell if its a skinny dude or a chick; It's probably a chick. And whats with the fiery dude? Is that the PC or someone else?

Ok the 5th pic from what i can tell is a guy, cuz there is no boobs, and the fiery gguy looks like his day is either about to get ruined, or that in fact is the hero casting something

Ethan

Reaction score
I hope you can make better looking chicks than those. The first one just looks like a guy with boobs...

XCRmonger

Reaction score
I am having a hard time figuring out why the dude in the first picture has boobs :p

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I am having a hard time figuring out why the dude in the first picture has boobs :p

Don't be insensitive! She has obviously been in a horrible, horrible accident.

ScarFace12793

Reaction score
thanx 4 posting these i have not seen these pictures b4. i liked the first one, the 4th one and the 5th one.

Status
Not open for further replies.