• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

new games

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

Re: new games

splinter cell games sound awesome. what would you rate them if you could. scale from 1-10

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
splinter cell games sound awesome. what would you rate them if you could. scale from 1-10

I wasnt a big fan of the first but they have vastly improved as they go on. For the newest ones and the look of the new one id say easily a 9/10

B

blu phoenix

good enough for me. a nine is almost perfect. i'll definetely have to get the new one.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
good enough for me. a nine is almost perfect. i'll definetely have to get the new one.

You played any of them yet? Are you a fan of Stealth games and if so which have you played?

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Splinter Cell = 9/10

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow = 7/10

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory = 10/10

Splinter Cell: Duoble Agent = ?/10

B

blu phoenix

great go splinter cell. it's good to know i have fellow gamers around to tell of new games that will be coming out or of great games already out.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Splinter Cell = 9/10

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow = 7/10

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory = 10/10

Splinter Cell: Duoble Agent = ?/10

Good ratings actually that i agree with, only reason id give Splinter Cell (1st) a 9/10 is not that i was a fan as i said but because it started the great francise and was a great Stealth game that defined the Genre with Metal Gear Solid.

B

blu phoenix

ah drakan, do you like the metal gear solid games? i hear there is another one that is supposed to be coming out.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
ah drakan, do you like the metal gear solid games? i hear there is another one that is supposed to be coming out.

Yeah i do actually the last was really good though i didnt play it much as ive kind of steered away from my PS2, Sons of Liberty was ok but the story was really odd. New one wont be out until the PS3 is i dont think unless Xbox 360 gets it.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah, another is comin out for the $6OO.OO PS3

B

blu phoenix

are you going to get the ps3. it's 600 bucks. imagine what the games will be like. too bad the game won't be on the 360. hey, anu of you going to get that game... what's it called...ah yes assassin's creed. it looks cool but it is also on the ps3.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Yeah, another is comin out for the $6OO.OO PS3

Got to remember though Sony will still be making $300 losses on every console sold and they cant keep that price for long otherwise people will opt for other consoles. Much to Microsofts Xbox 360's advantage!

B

blu phoenix

yeah with a price like that people will probably go for cheaper consoles. but there's going to be huge competition between sony and microsoft. ps3 and the 360. who is going to sell more consoles.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
assassin's creed. it looks cool but it is also on the ps3.

It looks like a crappy knock off of Prince of Persia..........good grafix though which is suprising scince sony's playstations 1 & 2 had bad grafix

B

blu phoenix

yeah, i was reading that it's by the same creators i think. it does look like a knock off though. still it's supposed to be during the crusades so that might be an interesting subject for a game. they said that it's different too from prince of persia but we'll have to wait and see.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
It looks like a crappy knock off of Prince of Persia..........good grafix though which is suprising scince sony's playstations 1 & 2 had bad grafix

I just read the new Xbox 360 mag and that games in there so looks like its not just going to be on the PS3. They say its a mix of Splinter Cell, Thief, and Prince Of Persia and it is being made by Splinter Cell developers so that might be one to watch out for. In my opinion it looks much better than Prince Of Persia!

Yeah the GFX look really nice, and its a nice twist to see a game based in those times instead of modern day or future.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:

Is that game any good I've played the old version once. I was thinking about geting the new one.

B

blu phoenix

hmm.. well that's cool that it won't be on just ps3. theres another new game that looks interesting. mass effect i think is what it's called. it kindof looks like a ripoff of the halo games though.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Is that game any good I've played the old version once. I was thinking about geting the new one.

Got some nice reviews but to be honest ive never played it so i dont know.

blu phoenix said:
hmm.. well that's cool that it won't be on just ps3. theres another new game that looks interesting. mass effect i think is what it's called. it kindof looks like a ripoff of the halo games though.

Yeah glad to see more games coming to other consoles :D

Mass Effect looks ok from what i have seen but yeah looks like another Halo clone that could backfire.

B

blu phoenix

i do have to admit that the graphic look good. still like you said it could backfire. oh i can't wait till halo 3 comes out. i bet it's going to be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.