• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

new hairstyles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriptick

Reaction score
new hairstyles?

where can i go about finding new hairstyles:ninja:

Nikolai

Nikolai/Nikkie/Niko
Reaction score
Re: new hairstyles?

perhaps dlc?

Kriptick

Reaction score

no i mean like do any new ones pop up in bowerstone later in the game??? or can you find the hair style cards like in the original fable? im in iraq right now so i dont have good enough internet for xbl until i get home so im hoping theres more than just these that show up right now

st_jdalley

Pure Luck
Reaction score

well right now not really any new ones, but once you get xbl and buy knothole island and see the future. then you will get some. Your from Texas Sweet, same here

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

Kriptick;345185 said:
no i mean like do any new ones pop up in bowerstone later in the game??? or can you find the hair style cards like in the original fable? im in iraq right now so i dont have good enough internet for xbl until i get home so im hoping theres more than just these that show up right now

Sadly, until you can be on xbl or if you can somehow get your hands on a copy of the Fable II Game of the Year Edition, which has the DLC on the disk, there are no new hairstyles...Unless you haven't made it to bloodstone yet, then you get the dreadlocks...

Kriptick

Reaction score

nah im not from texas im stationed there but yeah i havent made it to bloodstone yet do you only get the dreads as a new hair style?

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

If my memory serves me correctly, yes. Dreads are all that is new unless you can get the DLC.

Lionheart

Reaction score

Mandaly;345237 said:
Sadly, until you can be on xbl or if you can somehow get your hands on a copy of the Fable II Game of the Year Edition, which has the DLC on the disk, there are no new hairstyles...Unless you haven't made it to bloodstone yet, then you get the dreadlocks...

You can get a mohawk as well called a "warrior stripe" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.