• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Re: New Video!

Rat;428545 said:
Yeah, that's not what I meant! D'oh! I was under the impression we weren't having to collect guilt seals any more? Does anyone know what they're actually for?
When did we start collecting Guild seals?

They're basically EXPpoints, they let you unlock ne abilities (chests) and let you go up levels (doors)

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Rat;428545 said:
Yeah, that's not what I meant! D'oh! I was under the impression we weren't having to collect guild seals any more? Does anyone know what they're actually for?

Guild seals are used to open chests that unlock all sorts of different things on the Road to Rule.

The Tyrant Lord;428548 said:
When did we start collecting Guild seals?

They're basically EXPpoints, they let you unlock ne abilities (chests) and let you go up levels (doors)

You can collect experience just like you can collect an item.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

GrimWhim;428551 said:
You can collect experience just like you can collect an item.

Wait. What?

We've never used GS before, that's for sure.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;428553 said:
Wait. What?

We've never used GS before, that's for sure.

True but it's no different from the little experience orbs in the previous games. Only this time we don't have to worry about the experience disappearing or getting smacked around while we frantically try to vacuum it all up.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

OH. So Guild Seals replace XPorbs this time around?

LyNxY yO

Reaction score

Thought Hammer went north? to avenge her father?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

LyNxY yO;428590 said:
Thought Hammer went north? to avenge her father?

She went up north to study with the warrior monks. She gave up fighting but there's a very, very small chance that she and Garth could have gotten together in those fifty years and got freaky.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

GrimWhim;428599 said:
She went up north to study with the warrior monks. She gave up fighting but there's a very, very small chance that she and Garth could have gotten together in those fifty years and got freaky.

I don't know why people are thinking this, I mean yes there's a blck character. Why does she have to be Garth AND Hammer's daughter?

Chances are, she's not even related to them.

LyNxY yO

Reaction score

Garth is a smooth player, like Samuel L Jackon or Will Smith ;)

Overan

Reaction score

LyNxY yO;428610 said:

Oh, for heavens sake

GrimWhim

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;428607 said:
I don't know why people are thinking this, I mean yes there's a blck character. Why does she have to be Garth AND Hammer's daughter?

Chances are, she's not even related to them.

I was actually the first person to say this. Why? Because she looks like Hammer and Garth. One could very easily take an educated guess at why.

LyNxY yO;428610 said:

Neither of those people are "smooth". Will Smith tries too hard to get out of his comedy shell but when you're on a show like Fresh Prince of Bel-Air for so long, anything else you do just seems like a vain attempt to break the mold.

Samuel L. Jackson is the most overrated son-of-a-biscuit ever. That's all.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

GrimWhim;428646 said:
Samuel L. Jackson is the most overrated son-of-a-biscuit ever. That's all.

....................... Samuel L Jackson is an amazing actor who is also a pretty damn good blues musician. Screw you! I hate you! IM GONNA KILL YOU FOR TALKING SMACK ABOUT MY PRECIOUS JACKSON!

Is what I would have said if opinions actually mattered. You're entitled to yours. I just don't agree.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Rat;428676 said:
....................... Samuel L Jackson is an amazing actor who is also a pretty damn good blues musician. Screw you! I hate you! IM GONNA KILL YOU FOR TALKING SMACK ABOUT MY PRECIOUS JACKSON!

Is what I would have said if opinions actually mattered. You're entitled to yours. I just don't agree.

And I don't agree with your rabid fanaticism of an overrated actor.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

GrimWhim;428681 said:
And I don't agree with your rabid fanaticism of an overrated actor.

Could you elaborate on why you think he's overrated?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Rat;428697 said:
Could you elaborate on why you think he's overrated?

He's been in more movies than he needs to be.

When he plays a character, all I see is Samuel L. Jackson. I don't see his character and I don't believe his acting, which is usually angry and filled with swearing.

Then of course the fans have a hand in helping make any character, movie, game, etc. overrated.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

GrimWhim;428705 said:

When he plays a character, all I see is Samuel L. Jackson. I don't see his character and I don't believe his acting, which is usually angry and filled with swearing.

Then of course the fans have a hand in helping make any character, movie, game, etc. overrated.

Does he look like a *****?

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

GrimWhim;428705 said:

Yeah. **** him for having a successful career! HOW DARE HE! Btw. What you mentioned is called typecasting and it happens to loads of actors. Also, he's a very good actor, one of the best there is at the moment. I mean. Have you seen the latest generation of young actors? Wtf is michael cera?!

Pop quiz: What's the name of that movie where michael cera plays an awkward teenager?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Rat;428777 said:
Yeah. **** him for having a successful career! HOW DARE HE! Btw. What you mentioned is called typecasting and it happens to loads of actors. Also, he's a very good actor, one of the best there is at the moment. I mean. Have you seen the latest generation of young actors? Wtf is michael cera?!

Pop quiz: What's the name of that movie where michael cera plays an awkward teenager?

Successful career? Yes... he plays the stereotypical angry black man oh so well. It might happen to a lot of actors but it doesn't happen nearly as often. One of the best? I think not. You should watch a film that doesn't involve SLJ for a change.

Answer: Every one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.