• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

newbie: Fable 3 purchase, but confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
Hey there.
Rite, I've just ordered the collector edition, on ebay (brand new, sealed); however i do not know what it comes with regarding dlc. So i was temped to also get this
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260704833733
So, basically what dlc does the collectors edition comes with??? Potions, suits, more tattos, dog etc?
And has anyone tried to get 2 dogs???

Thanks loads (^-^)

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
You get a nice wintery house, and the Boxer dog breed. And maybe some other stuff. I forget which ones I got from preordering, and which ones I got from getting the LCE. I know those two are from the LCE though.

Faedil

Reaction score
The LCE of Fable III comes with:

• A new quest: Uncover the mystery of the haunted forests of Silverpines and earn the legendary sword, Wolfsbane, deadly against wolves and balverines.
  • Exclusive location: Unlock a new region, ideal for settling down with a family and discovering new treasures.
  • A new dog breed: The loyal Boxer is a brave canine companion worthy of greatest Queens and Kings and one unique outfit--find a male and female outfit from the mysterious, faraway land of Aurora, a new destination in your "Fable III" adventures.
  • "Fable III" playing cards: Created by Lionhead, these cards depict every type of character in “Fable III,” including Heroes, royals, rebels and villains from across Albion and beyond.
  • Guild Seal Coin: The coin features a Good side (blue) and Evil side (red) to assist players in making critical decisions that will impact the fate of the world forever.
The Limited Edition Game Guide came with tattoos I believe (not 100% sure anymore). The Limited Edition Controller came with an exclusive tattoo set. The novel Balvarine Order came with a unique weapon. And then there are the numerous pre-order bonuses from all the different stores (and were different for some countries)

Also, there is a chest inside the Exclusive Location that has clothes and potions in it. Highlander outfits for men/women I think. (please don't quote me if I'm wrong)

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
Hey thanks for that.
Yeah cant wait now to get it through the post. Sounds like its gonna be a awesome rpg to play. I've never played any of the fable games be4.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
Just be warned, you don't get them at the start of the story. You have to do several quests for all the stuff to appear.

Just incase you think it's not there.

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
Hey thanks (^-^) I would have freaked out lol.
Just got it to day and i cant stop; so addicted to it now. Thing is i am shocked that the DLC stuff, like the power suit, i think that is the highlander outfit; you have to pay real money for it!!!

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty heinous.

Status
Not open for further replies.