• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No armour good or bad?

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score
No armour good or bad?

I just wanna know what you guys think about no armour in fable 2. I mean it opens up a lot of custimization opens but it takes out a chunk of the gameplay. I just wanna hear what you guys have to say.

I

izumo7

Re: No armour good or bad?

the system is cool the options horrible

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

Good, I don't have to worry about what I wear.

BleedinBlue04

Reaction score

I think it sucks. There aren't that many good looking choices for clothes and I think armour would have been awesome.

A

Angelo Credo

Oh my male character, it fails, I'd prefer him to be mincing around in a suit of armour, rather than just a suit.

On my female character, it's good, she looks decent enough wearing her outfit, which is dyed entirely using Red Letter Dye, Highwayman Coat, Thigh Boots, Noble Blouse, Felt Lined Gloves and Will User's Trousers.

So I'm half and half about the whole thing really.

anain12

Reaction score

Well ofc. a lil' armor can't hurt can it?

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score

I think the 'no armor' theme is consistent with the storyline, in that as society moves forward, the old ways of combat are forgotten. However, it was quite a punch in the face to have to walk through Fairfax looking at all those splendid suits of armor...
Plus the ranger coat resembles a breastplate right?
What am I saying..I miss my armor..;(

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

No, the ranger coat resembles a golden garbage can more than anything. It's hideous!

O

Oliphet

For male characters, no armor sucks... kinda. Same isn't true for female, they have plenty of nice things especially with the dyes. Then again, my male character is a mage, so he wouldn't have been wearing armor even if there was armor to wear... so why am I complaining? Armor and swords isn't my type of fighting anyway, ranged or magically ranged is what I like. Yay guns and will powers! Guess it's just a preference.

E

EaStSiDe SoUlJa

i dont really mind it too much,the options in now are fine to me.although i would have preferred some armor...

X

xWOLF7

If they added armor they would need to make the enemys stronger.

Also, why wasn't there like some super boss battle? You could kill Lucien in one hit if you wanted.

Aradroth

BAMF Lawl
Reaction score

xWOLF7;229224 said:
If they added armor they would need to make the enemys stronger.

Also, why wasn't there like some super boss battle? You could kill Lucien in one hit if you wanted.
You do kill lucien in one hit. You can even try to shoot him twice but it he falls off before you can.

O

Oliphet

I think he meant if you wanted, you could kill him in zero hits, as Reaver would then kill him.

A

Anthony

Good, people say the clothes look bad but really its a mix and match situation. You can mix clothes to make them look great.

Twilight

Reaction score

If they had given more clothes I would have been happy.

B

barnsiie

I think the clothes are damn good for skill and will orientated characters..

but it just don't feel right right swinging my master axe through enemies in a noble man's coat...

A

AltairZero

I hate the idea of no armour, it's all about appearance for me, and the new clothes literally look like ****. When I get Hal's Armour, that's the only thing I'm gonna wear, because it looks the most like armour.

O

Oliphet

It's basically the armor Master Chief has in Halo (get it? Hal's? Halo?)