• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No, I didn't die...

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score
No, I didn't die...

I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but I've been a member since 2006. I used to be a hugely active member, posting all the time. I even had a Signature Request thread. I want to apologize for not responding to any of my requests lately. I saw that someone kind of took over my thread...I understand that I haven't been here, but come on, that's not cool. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know, if anyone even cares, that I didn't die in some bizarre accident a la Final Destination(which is a huge fear of mine. o_O), but rather my band has consumed my life. My guitar playing skills have increased greatly due to the time I spend playing instead of creeping around these forums. Also, I recently relocated from Texas back to my home state of Florida. :w00t: But I've decided to start spending a little time here every now and then. I've missed everyone. I see Markie is still the number one graphic designer, and Andy is still a badass Admin. It feels good to be back. I got Fable II for Christmas, beat it once, and had to return my 360. :( So I'm once again looking for donations to the JustinNeedsA360 Fund. ^_^ One more thing before I go, anyone who listens to Metal, specifically Deathcore, should check out my band. Thanks!

mybanner49c2bd0b3537f.png

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: No, I didn't die...

Welcome back, good to see a familiar face returning and congratulations on improving on your guitar playing.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Heeeey, I Remember you! Haha. :D

Welcome back Matey.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Welcome back even though I don't remember you and I was probably never even were around when you were. I like your taste in music, and those are some pretty good guitar skills, better than mine, I'm workin' on it though.
+repfor awesomeness and because I can.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

black.;292267 said:
I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but I've been a member since 2006. I used to be a hugely active member, posting all the time. I even had a Signature Request thread. I want to apologize for not responding to any of my requests lately. I saw that someone kind of took over my thread...I understand that I haven't been here, but come on, that's not cool. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know, if anyone even cares, that I didn't die in some bizarre accident a la Final Destination(which is a huge fear of mine. o_O), but rather my band has consumed my life. My guitar playing skills have increased greatly due to the time I spend playing instead of creeping around these forums. Also, I recently relocated from Texas back to my home state of Florida. :w00t: But I've decided to start spending a little time here every now and then. I've missed everyone. I see Markie is still the number one graphic designer, and Andy is still a badass Admin. It feels good to be back. I got Fable II for Christmas, beat it once, and had to return my 360. :( So I'm once again looking for donations to the JustinNeedsA360 Fund. ^_^ One more thing before I go, anyone who listens to Metal, specifically Deathcore, should check out my band. Thanks!

Hey! I think I might remember you... did you post up some of your guitar in like, '08?
Welcome back, you'd seem like a nice guy to know. Especially because you play metal.

EDIT: Was it Scream Aim and Fire? That's a shweet cover, 'yo. Nice to see more fellow guitar players around here. Although your guitar skills are vastly superior to mine :D

Dentie

Reaction score

Hey man i've seen you before welcome back

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

i've seen you on some old parts of the forum, but i'm rather new so welcome back and hi :D

jakdax

the legendary hero Hood
Reaction score

welcome back and welcome to the sunshine state Florida :cool:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

How could we forget? Really nice to see you again.^_^

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

:w00t: You remember me! Hah, I wasn't sure too many people would. Thanks to everyone who complimented my guitar skills. I'm not that good though. And Dentie, sick sig!