• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

nothing to do with gaming but read it please

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

funky_fable

nothing to do with gaming but read it please

what is about to befall your eyes is my own short story so read well weary readers or thou shalt feel the rath of the shadow riders so read but at your own risk.
'For what is it that the very ground does tremble beneath angry thunderous hooves. For what purpose is it that the sky grows sickly black as from the wasted corpses burning. Is it for evil is in flight and for you this night is stalking, can you see as the shadow from the sun is faded from the cities to the cries of anguished mothers. Can you see them riding hard as the wind howls to hail their approaching. For the world behind them is consumed from rotting in a nightmarish eclipse of war, pestilence, famine and death. Sent forth to destroy the world as the night consumes the light. Hell bent in the ashes of the world so be it that we shall rightly fear the shadow riders that are coming. These pure evil ghosts, the very four who have been unleashed and dammed that they shall bring to us the bitter end of our days and for what their own sick enjoyment i dont think so we have been accured by our so called gods for what we do in life and what do we get in return, an eternity of pain and suffering, for this is what hapens when we disobey our gods.

F

FableFreak

Re: nothing to do with gaming but read it please

I have a feeling you just copied and pasted that on here....

D

DrZoid

nothing to do with anything at all apparently. =\
& ye.
I agree with fablefreak here..
(rarely happens tbh)

F

funky_fable

dude i dont do that. Besides what did you think of it

D

DrZoid

I thinks its the most random thing ive ever heard.

& it sounds like it should be in the middle of some sort of book.

F

funky_fable

no couse i dont cheat on things like this. i just use my creativity, and dont damper on other peoples succesions will ya that would be appreciated

D

DrZoid

ok..

so were you expecting everyone to be apllauding your 'amazing' writing talents?

Maybe if you introduced it or something. eg: "I wrote this on a rainy afternoon whilst in a particular dark mood. Let me know what you think...."

I dunno. It just seemed really random.

F

funky_fable

well maybe i should alright then it is done edited and refineshed and no not all but those who like short storys at least

F

FableFreak

Lets not get too whingy on him here. It was good writing, very creative, but I need some sort of proof that its your original work.

F

funky_fable

yea how am i gonna do that

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Well, as it is creative writing I'm gonna move this thread to Barrow Fields and hopefully we'll get to read some more...

*Thread moved :)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

So you can take time, and edit all your mistakes in a giant paragraph, but when you're posting you can't take two seconds to correct mispelled words? Iunno,..It's cool. nice writing I suppose...:unsure:

V

Vegeta

Who gives a **** if it was copied and pasted anyway gawd..........

I beleive you I think you wrote it. i dont need any proof.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

1Ak;38910 said:
Who gives a **** if it was copied and pasted anyway gawd..........

because that my friend is called plagerism and is frowned upon in most societies.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

1Ak;38937 said:
Not mine.

So if I took some random thing of yours, that you made and worked hard on, and then I started showing it to people going "look I made it, doesn't it rock?" is okay in your book? That wouldn't make you mad?

V

Vegeta

I doubt anyone on these forums made it and it isnt anything that important anyway so no ones feelings are hurt...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

1Ak;38945 said:
I doubt anyone on these forums made it and it isnt anything that important anyway so no ones feelings are hurt...

That wasn't my question and I never said they stole it from anyone, least of all someone on the forums.

And if it WAS someone's then their feelings would be hurt.
I'm not saying it is either. As I stated above "Iunno,..It's cool. nice writing I suppose..."

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I think it was written in the style of a something I've read but I think it’s original. The voice seems to go from sounding like Stan Lee to Tolkien as it goes on. It needs some punctuation spelling etc.
It’s cool so far. Lets hear more.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;38950 said:
I think it was written in the style of a something I've read but I think it’s original. The voice seems to go from sounding like Stan Lee to Tolkien as it goes on. It needs some punctuation spelling etc.
It’s cool so far. Lets hear more.

way to change the subject back to the original.

I agree. Lets hear more.

Status
Not open for further replies.