• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

nothing to do with gaming but read it please

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

funky_fable

Re: nothing to do with gaming but read it please

the next chapter. hope you like it.And i know its not as long as the first but enjoy anyway.
Chapter two
After a thousand years of suffering from the shadow riders,after a thousand years of death. And after billions and billions of suffering souls sacrificing there life in to the devil in order to try to stop them. But they all fail becouse the shadow riders are not mortal beings, nor they are gods. They are a race of ancient beings from the beginning of time and they shall not stop killng until their bloodlust is complete. For they are the death beings that have been haunting our dreams for an eternity. May the gods pitty us for if they wish to help us they must first find a solution to the terrible deed they have chosen to put upon us. So they need to agree to either help us, or let the shadow riders destroy us all. But for the time being we must keep hoping, keep praying that one day they will choose to find a soulutionto destroy them. For the fate of mankind depends on their choosing.

End of cahpter two.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

See..now that sounds completely differen't..

F

funky_fable

hey i was in a bad mood when i wrote the first one...........a really bad mood.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

funky_fable;38997 said:
hey i was in a bad mood when i wrote the first one...........a really bad mood.

How does that explain why it's written differen't.
the first rule of stories is to stay with the writing style you started off with. Just like you don't go from first person to third person.

F

funky_fable

I dont see you doing any writing so ill right how I want.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

funky_fable;38999 said:

So what If I'm not doing writing? What does that have to do with anything. Only people who write stories can read yours? What kind of logic is that?
I'm not trying to be rude, I just don't like how the style changes, if you didn't want my opinion you shouldn't have posted the story.

F

funky_fable

well sorry then. I mean its just a story its not like its a real book or anything, and no anyone can read this.

H

Hexadecimal

funky_fable;38999 said:

in all fairness, you did begin this thread by asking people what they thought of your piece and Seph told you... that's all...
nobody is telling you how to write, merely offering the constructive criticism you requested... if you wanted people to say something other than what they thought you should have specified...
and Seph does her own creative work around here, just not writing... she makes ultra cool wallpapers, which she offers up for the communities judgement just as you have with your work here...

F

funky_fable

I know i kinda over reacted a little sorry. So just say what you want. Sorry Seph.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

funky_fable;39003 said:
I know i kinda over reacted a little sorry. So just say what you want. Sorry Seph.

It's fine. Just don't get so agitated next time.:wacko:

F

funky_fable

Ill try not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.