• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

now i am king

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkreniles

Reaction score
i have just become king and i want enough money to train to protect from the darkness but i also want people to like me any tips on what to do!

Xathras

Reaction score
The demon door at Sunset house region wants to see a monarch. You are now the king, therefore a monarch. In this demon door there is 1mil gold. Use this gold + whatever gold you have to buy all the shops in Albion, and the expensive houses (millfield etc). First buy shops, and then buy more when you get income and can afford it. You will end up with an income of 140,000 gold every 5minute or so, and you can just play the game and you will get alot of money... or just stand around for it to come.

Either way you will get enough money to pay all the things you need to pay for.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Buy everything, set the rent and prices to high, wait about 4-6 hours (depends on how much you already have) and save ATLEAST 9-10 MIL gold. You need 6.5 mil, but the other money is to fufill your promises.

Forsvars

Reaction score
Buy everything, set the rent and prices to high, wait about 4-6 hours (depends on how much you already have) and save ATLEAST 9-10 MIL gold. You need 6.5 mil, but the other money is to fufill your promises.

This. Beware though, your villagers will begin to hate you.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I own most houses and stores (not the more expensive ones yet) in Albion and I have them at the standard rent and prices. I gain 49k whenever I receive. By the way, how often do you receive income in Fable III?

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
I own most houses and stores (not the more expensive ones yet) in Albion and I have them at the standard rent and prices. I gain 49k whenever I receive. By the way, how often do you receive income in Fable III?
Every 5 minutes I believe. I'm currently earning around 100k gold, and am saving for when the darkness comes.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
This. Beware though, your villagers will begin to hate you.

Actually, my villagers still loved me when I walked around town while amassing gold. I was expecting hostility, but I guess my being 100% good had some effect.

Forsvars

Reaction score
Actually, my villagers still loved me when I walked around town while amassing gold. I was expecting hostility, but I guess my being 100% good had some effect.

Must have been something that I had done while making decisions then, because my villagers were afraid of me, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.