• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

O my GOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
I think Lionhead have been really clever in doing this. Two white people CAN have a black baby, and Vice - Versa. It is definitely something to do with your past. Lets say my great great great grandfather married a black women. I could then, probably, have a black baby even with a white girl.

Reaction score
I think Lionhead have been really clever in doing this. Two white people CAN have a black baby, and Vice - Versa. It is definitely something to do with your past. Lets say my great great great grandfather married a black women. I could then, probably, have a black baby even with a white girl.
Yes i kno, but why can't i just have a noble white child preferably boy. Well i just married another noble girl, completly different form the last, screwed her and just had a baby, her name is cathy so that means its a girl, we will see what happens

Tylendel

Reaction score
A Childs race in the game appears random. I've had 15 kids with white chicks and 5 are white, 7 black and 3 Asian

I dint care about race, but the game should combine the race of the parents and inherit some of the parents morality band personalites

Izzy Stizzlebonk

ฉันรักคุกกี้.
Reaction score
Well my guy is a straight G. But as for the black kid, i left his ass in the middle of the desert, and i got back to the castle to see he was there, then i was done with it, i grabbed my wife, screwed her brains out one last time, then pulled out my custom dragonstomper 48. and blew head off for ****in a black guy, now the black kid is at an orphanage

Ah, now that is an idea. I wonder if I can adopt your child at the orphanage. I thought I read in an article somewhere that you could. I forget, though.

...Yeah, your guy is straight up gangsta. Wish mine can be like that, but sadly, he's a nice, pie-making hero.

Tylendel

Reaction score
If u want to control ur Childs race, then adopt once u do the kidnap quest and open the orphanage

Reaction score
A Childs race in the game appears random. I've had 15 kids with white chicks and 5 are white, 7 black and 3 Asian

I dint care about race, but the game should combine the race of the parents and inherit some of the parents morality band personalites
I would be able to handle asian, im not racist i just dont want a black kid

Reaction score
Ah, now that is an idea. I wonder if I can adopt your child at the orphanage. I thought I read in an article somewhere that you could. I forget, though.

...Yeah, your guy is straight up gangsta. Wish mine can be like that, but sadly, he's a nice, pie-making hero.
Now that i read it, my story sounds badass haha
If u want to control ur Childs race, then adopt once u do the kidnap quest and open the orphanage
Sadly i could not resist the brothel on both my play throughs, but im about to start my 3rd one

Reaction score
you can sell your child to the Reaver indesty child labour instead of turning it into a school

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
there is still an "orphanage" even when you make a brothel, to the right of the brothel just outside the fence is the matron with a few orphans now living on the street lol.

Trauma Case 284

Reaction score
ME and my Real Life GF had a kid in game we are both white and we had a black non-hero child... with the most rediculuse clothing not poor but just odd.

Reaction score
you can sell your child to the Reaver indesty child labour instead of turning it into a school
there is still an "orphanage" even when you make a brothel, to the right of the brothel just outside the fence is the matron with a few orphans now living on the street lol.
I kno this
ME and my Real Life GF had a kid in game we are both white and we had a black non-hero child... with the most rediculuse clothing not poor but just odd.
haha how did you determine a non hero?
and yes its a bit odd sometimes

Andrew McKenzie

Reaction score
I've said this in another thread of the exact same nature.
It is entirely possible, albeit extremely rare for two white parents to have a black child (and vice versa).
It's all got to do with genetics spanning back centuries (they had a black relative from WAY WAY long ago, etc)
It is possible people.

That said. It has yet to happen to me yet.

Fluroscent

Reaction score
Dude, the same thing happened to me. Girls are sluts

Reaction score
I've said this in another thread of the exact same nature.
It is entirely possible, albeit extremely rare for two white parents to have a black child (and vice versa).
It's all got to do with genetics spanning back centuries (they had a black relative from WAY WAY long ago, etc)
It is possible people.

That said. It has yet to happen to me yet.
DUDE or GIRL That is way to intense for fable? i mean come on, your going way over board, its just random thats the end of it, they didnt take it back centuries just to make you child black

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
Have to agree with Blaze here, thats a bit too deep for fable, and considering that even in real life its EXTREMELY rare, it shouldnt be popping up so frequently in game like it has been, in my current game, 2 of my white wives have both given me black children, a boy and a girl.

Funnily enough, the only wife to give me a child that looks like it might be mine is Veronica (the woman you get to divorce her husband) who i expected to cheat on me, considering also that she is willing to sleep with any Live player who joins my game and is down for a threesome lol

Reaction score
Have to agree with Blaze here, thats a bit too deep for fable, and considering that even in real life its EXTREMELY rare, it shouldnt be popping up so frequently in game like it has been, in my current game, 2 of my white wives have both given me black children, a boy and a girl.

Funnily enough, the only wife to give me a child that looks like it might be mine is Veronica (the woman you get to divorce her husband) who i expected to cheat on me, considering also that she is willing to sleep with any Live player who joins my game and is down for a threesome lol
And she loves sex, i screwed her 5 times constantly, only time that has ever happened, and yes thank you for agreeing, that was way to intense, and basically on the black subject, just to end it, lets just say its 2 out of 5 or 2 out of 10 chance you get a black child with a white women(considering the hero is automattically white)

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
Agreed. Now they just gotta introduce a potion like the dog breeds to be used on children and all will be well!

Andrew McKenzie

Reaction score
Yes but it would also be too deep and seething for Lionhead to include a secret feature that has your spouse cheat on you.

So truly, it is just a random outcome.

Vash157

Reaction score
Well my guy is a straight G. But as for the black kid, i left his ass in the middle of the desert, and i got back to the castle to see he was there, then i was done with it, i grabbed my wife, screwed her brains out one last time, then pulled out my custom dragonstomper 48. and blew head off for ****in a black guy, now the black kid is at an orphanage

just cause she was noble doesn't mean she didn't have the jungle fever.....maybe you should have taken him to the orphanage in the first place and save the wasted effort to take him to the desert

Status
Not open for further replies.