• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

O my GOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langston

Reaction score
Well my guy is a straight G. But as for the black kid, i left his ass in the middle of the desert, and i got back to the castle to see he was there, then i was done with it, i grabbed my wife, screwed her brains out one last time, then pulled out my custom dragonstomper 48. and blew head off for ****in a black guy, now the black kid is at an orphanage
This made me lol..

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
How do i?
Wow. You said you weren't racist, but you're willing to sell your kid because of his blackness? I'm sorry, but this does not compute.

Reaction score
just cause she was noble doesn't mean she didn't have the jungle fever.....maybe you should have taken him to the orphanage in the first place and save the wasted effort to take him to the desert
It was a brothel at the time and i dont kno how to give the child to the so called orphanage on the side of the street.
This made me lol..
I laughed my self, but as for the story, i mistyped a few things, what it is post to say is he was back at the castle when i got back so thats when i was fed up.
Hold child's and and go to orphanage?
What?
omg 50 at day :blink: thats.. alot...
Not literally, sometimes you get a wife that lets you have sex with her alot, like right after the other.
Wow. You said you weren't racist, but you're willing to sell your kid because of his blackness? I'm sorry, but this does not compute.
Your getting way to into it, i sold him cuz me and my wife are white, not black, im not racist by any means

Vash157

Reaction score
It was a brothel at the time and i dont kno how to give the child to the so called orphanage on the side of the street.

I laughed my self, but as for the story, i mistyped a few things, what it is post to say is he was back at the castle when i got back so thats when i was fed up.

What?

Not literally, sometimes you get a wife that lets you have sex with her alot, like right after the other.

Your getting way to into it, i sold him cuz me and my wife are white, not black, im not racist by any means

well know you know and sure make the black kid go work at a brothel great parenting and slave making lol

Reaction score
well know you know and sure make the black kid go work at a brothel great parenting and slave making lol
Hahahahahha i dont know how to make him go work or sell him or "donate" him to the orphanage

fablefan23

Reaction score
Yes i kno, but why can't i just have a noble white child preferably boy. Well i just married another noble girl, completly different form the last, screwed her and just had a baby, her name is cathy so that means its a girl, we will see what happens

u know briar rose was asian in the first fable lost chapters and how many white wifes do u have?
A Childs race in the game appears random. I've had 15 kids with white chicks and 5 are white, 7 black and 3 Asian

I dint care about race, but the game should combine the race of the parents and inherit some of the parents morality band personalites

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
The model of the child is totally random, based on gender. The first kid I had with my white wife was black. I named him "Illegitimate" and then I killed my wife and sent him to the orphanage.

Then I gave up any and all thoughts of ever having a family in a Fable game.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
The model of the child is totally random, based on gender. The first kid I had with my white wife was black. I named him "Illegitimate" and then I killed my wife and sent him to the orphanage.

Then I gave up any and all thoughts of ever having a family in a Fable game.

Elise gave me a girl.
Girl = No Heir.
Did away with her Henry VIII style. :devil:

Jonas Green

Reaction score
Lionhead needs to fix that damned glitch. Its ****ing me off too!!!

I have 3 black kids with Elise!!! WTF!

There is a good fix for it though (not technical, but in game). Go to the orphanage and adopt the child of your choosing. Nothing says benevolence like a King adopting a poor orphan.^_^

evilthunderguy

Reaction score
I just growled and made fun of my kid that turned out black with elise and she was sent too the orphanage

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I just growled and made fun of my kid that turned out black with elise and she was sent too the orphanage

Riveting, and thank you for reviving a year old thread. Don't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.