• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Object Lists for Spawning

jwc2200

Reaction score
Object Lists for Spawning

I was going to e-mail this to one member, but I think it may benefit alot of other modders as well. This is a set of lists for objects, broken down by type, in Fable format, ie OBJECT_STEEL_HAMMER is in the WEAPONS list. You will need to create an account, but it is free. Get the lists here:

Box.net - Free Online File Storage, Internet File Sharing, Online Storage, Access Documents & Files Anywhere, Backup Data, Send Files

You can also download the full list from one of OldBoy's posts on FTLCModScene here:

Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Tools => Decompiled names.bin&

MegaworM, from the same site, has a great tool for spawning, it is a chest formatter. You enter object names into the tool, click format, and it saves alot of typing and makes punctuation errors less likely. Get it here:

Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Utilities => Text formatter to help with "Ultimate chest" TNG editing

I hope this is helpful for all the modders who have not made their own system yet.

Jason