• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

October 26th, 2010: Fable 3 Release Day Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erika

Reaction score
You already have it? Hm odd, seems some others have as well. What store did you pre-order it from? Fable 3, that is.
i pre-orderd from gamestop (US)

I think it's all right. The real bad style would be the clothing in there. Too many look ridiculous, but I speculate that it is for mere humour.
Theres a few cloting i like that thay have for the villager, one female hairstyle i like. and non of the guy hair style.

What's wrong with your character being gay, whether it be a male or female? And what is your question precisely? Making the villager, or your character? Could you, please, rephrase that?

my character is always bi, the villager make is what i mean, its sometimes gay or lez, and would like thim being bi. but its kindda hard XD
ima make my villager saterday tho.

Burrito

I must break you.
Reaction score
I'm getting it on release day, but that's on the 29th here in Europe. :<

I'm also getting the Collector's Edition, but even though I preordered the first day you could do so, I fear I might not get my Villager Maker redemption code. Also, no store in Sweden comes with any preorder bonus or exclusive (I only noticed I had written "explosive" right before pressed the Post Reply button. XD) like Garth's sword or anything so I was thinking of getting it via Play.com since they have free shipping and all--and it's actually cheaper than buying it here in Sweden!--but I don't want to risk getting a day later than I could have. And I'm not really sure they offered any preorder bonus, now that I think about it.
?
Fable III: Collectors Edition does come with alot of bonuses in Sweden =) Like a tattoo set, clothing set, dog breeds, a new dog and a special weapon =)

(Vet faktiskt inte varför jag skrev det på Engelska)

Burrito

I must break you.
Reaction score
When you preorder it******

Mlaar

Reaction score
Hmmm I predict that after a couple of hours of the public beta testers playing the game those that enjoy it will remain in game having fun and those that spot minor flaws will mass flock to the forums complain about every small details and demanding thier opinion is right as no one is disputing them even though we all know they are still in game enjoying it!!
Still I can't wait till friday when its finally released in the UK and any bugs discovered will be patched due to our free American beta testers finding them all :p
Keep up the good work guys

The Gray Fox

The Thief
Reaction score
I'm getting it on release day, but that's on the 29th here in Europe. :<

I'm also getting the Collector's Edition, but even though I preordered the first day you could do so, I fear I might not get my Villager Maker redemption code. Also, no store in Sweden comes with any preorder bonus or exclusive (I only noticed I had written "explosive" right before pressed the Post Reply button. XD) like Garth's sword or anything so I was thinking of getting it via Play.com since they have free shipping and all--and it's actually cheaper than buying it here in Sweden!--but I don't want to risk getting a day later than I could have. And I'm not really sure they offered any preorder bonus, now that I think about it.

I don't think much will happen, however my funeral would probably be held soon after. "Death by Fable." Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

I'm from Sweden too! (Tja :D)
Actually I've seen one webb store a while ago that had an hammer as an preorder bonus, but I don't remember where and I don't think it was Hammer's Hammer... But I think Gamestop here in Sweden actually had Reaver's Sword if I remember correctly...
But I never found Garth's sword or Hammer's Hammer anywhere where I looked...

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Fable III: Collectors Edition does come with alot of bonuses in Sweden =) Like a tattoo set, clothing set, dog breeds, a new dog and a special weapon =)

(Vet faktiskt inte varför jag skrev det på Engelska)

Maybe because it's an English forum? XD

Anyway yeah, three days left! WOOOH!! I probably won't sleep until the game comes out. :ninja:

VOTE

Reaction score
I PRE ORDER MINE FROM INSIDE THE STORE GAMESTOP AND I LIVE LIKE 10 TO 15 MIN AWAY BUT I WORK TUESDAY :( AND GET OFF AT 10:00 IM SOOOOO ****ED I WANT MY LE F3....THIS WILL BE MY FIRST LE GAME EVER

Pezrawr

Ultimate Chicken
Reaction score
I PRE ORDER MINE FROM INSIDE THE STORE GAMESTOP AND I LIVE LIKE 10 TO 15 MIN AWAY BUT I WORK TUESDAY :( AND GET OFF AT 10:00 IM SOOOOO ****ED I WANT MY LE F3....THIS WILL BE MY FIRST LE GAME EVER
We need a dislike button.

Burrito

I must break you.
Reaction score
Maybe because it's an English forum? XD

Anyway yeah, three days left! WOOOH!! I probably won't sleep until the game comes out. :steve:

Haha maybe =D

YEEEEEEEEEEAH! Hahah me neither :geek: Where in Sweden do you live?? =D

Burrito

I must break you.
Reaction score
I'm from Sweden too! (Tja :D)
Actually I've seen one webb store a while ago that had an hammer as an preorder bonus, but I don't remember where and I don't think it was Hammer's Hammer... But I think Gamestop here in Sweden actually had Reaver's Sword if I remember correctly...
But I never found Garth's sword or Hammer's Hammer anywhere where I looked...

I think Game has the Hammer as an bonus =D

Längtar du eller? =P

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Haha maybe =D

YEEEEEEEEEEAH! Hahah me neither :geek: Where in Sweden do you live?? =D

Längtar du eller?

In Stockholm, about 20 minutes away from DICE's studio. Which is totally irrelevant in a Fable forum, but whatever.

Of course I can't wait, I haven't slept for three straight days! XD It would be even worse if I didn't have Fallout New Vegas and various XBLA titles to play and to calm my nerves. Played through Costume Quest from start to finish yesterday, got all 15 achievements in one run. lol

Three days left...

Burrito

I must break you.
Reaction score
In Stockholm, about 20 minutes away from DICE's studio. Which is totally irrelevant in a Fable forum, but whatever.

Of course I can't wait, I haven't slept for three straight days! XD It would be even worse if I didn't have Fallout New Vegas and various XBLA titles to play and to calm my nerves. Played through Costume Quest from start to finish yesterday, got all 15 achievements in one run. lol

Three days left...

Haha cool!

Yeah, gaming helps =) I played through Fable II like 3 times now to warm up for Fable III!

These are the longest three days i've ever experienced...

btw, what's your Gamertag?

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Haha cool!

Yeah, gaming helps =) I played through Fable II like 3 times now to warm up for Fable III!

These are the longest three days i've ever experienced...

btw, what's your Gamertag?

Rukishou. Duh. It's also my PSN ID. XD

Yeah, I only replayed Fable II once (for that "perfect" save), but like I said I've been playing Fallout New Vegas and a load of Xbox LIVE Arcade games. Oh, and I recently popped Fable: The Lost Chapters in my 360 as well, but I haven't played it very much. Probably because of New Vegas.

Burrito

I must break you.
Reaction score
Rukishou. Duh. It's also my PSN ID. XD

Yeah, I only replayed Fable II once (for that "perfect" save), but like I said I've been playing Fallout New Vegas and a load of Xbox LIVE Arcade games. Oh, and I recently popped Fable: The Lost Chapters in my 360 as well, but I haven't played it very much. Probably because of New Vegas.

Then i will add you! =P

I made my "perfect" save a long time ago xD
Oh, Lost Chapters is awesome! =D

Burrito

I must break you.
Reaction score
Do game give the code on a receipt or something? I pre-ordered there but got nothing.

Maybe you get it on a receipt or maybe you get it inside the Fable box, i preordered it there aswell and i got nothing, but hopefully you get it on Friday xD

Status
Not open for further replies.