• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Odd dreams for about a week...

X

xdeathlessxone

Re: Odd dreams for about a week...

chesty is your best fiend forever now...i liked chesty...he had a rather warped mind

F

Flair

No doubt, Chesty is awesome. Disturbing as it was..... it was just awesome to dream lol. Cannabis steals your dreams!!!!

X

xdeathlessxone

cannabis has stolen my life

X

xdeathlessxone

correction...cannabis and fable have stolen my lifee

F

Flair

Lmao. Well, its the first dream I had since I started like, a few years back.

Seriously, if you think Chesty was bad in game...... least in game the hollow men he summons are just trying to kill you.

V

Votuse

Flair;242971 said:
Lmao. Well, its the first dream I had since I started like, a few years back.

Seriously, if you think Chesty was bad in game...... least in game the hollow men he summons are just trying to kill you.

did someone dream about being gang banged by hollow men?
and if so....was it atleast a girl hollow woman? OH and was there music playing? 'Living dead girl' anyone?

so for being raped by a hollow man(men) i have to say......

let that be a lesson to you.....never......uh.... **** off demented treasure chests.... that want to slice your legs off and watch you crawl to what you think is an escape only to fall into a swamp filled with flesh eating insects. (actual chesty qoute)

F

Flair

Well, fortunately I'm pretty handy with a blade, so it never actually got to that, but its sure what they were after.

And I remember hearing the magic box music. Its well creepy.

V

Votuse

Flair;242997 said:
Well, fortunately I'm pretty handy with a blade, so it never actually got to that, but its sure what they were after.

And I remember hearing the magic box music. Its well creepy.

well i think those hollow men were once pirates because they were after that booty :D

also any time i see lady grey or a girl hollow man i hear living dead girl playing

V

Votuse

I AM VOTUSE THE THREAD KILLER RAWR!!!!

soldiwr

fallen victor
Reaction score

i did this with the game skate for a while i would go out and skate and flick my finger before every trick i did