• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

T

Thelongabcsong

Re: Official Doll Exchange

I have quite a few extra Reaver dolls and need all the rest (besides generic of course). So if anyone wants to trade send me a message over XBL, my tag is Thelongabcsong ^_^
Edit: Got Theresa, thanks mr proudhoof!

K

Kassie06

between my husband and i we have a couple of garth and reavers dolls extra and am looking for a hammer doll. any help would be appreciated and am willing to trade. thanks....gamertag: kassie06 or skavenslayer

M

Mr Proudhoof

I need a Hammer Doll. I have plenty of Lucien's to swap :)

Update: I now have all dolls :)

L

Lord Jyggalagg

I need a Reaver doll, willing to trade a garth and theresa doll for it.
Gamertag: Lord Jyggalagg

L

LordErtz

I have lucien, garth, hammer, theresa and am willing to trade all of them for help on the completionist quest.

PM here or on LIVE

GT: Dr. LordErtz

G

GENERAL GRINS

I have theresa and hammer dolls need the rest. Can anyone help? Willing to trade or buy!

B

BowserInK

I need Garth, Reaver and Lucien doll.
Have plenty of Theresa dolls if you need one.
All help is really appreciated.

Thank's!
GT: BowserInk

Alpha Indo

Reaction score

I have plenty of Therasa dolls and will trade them for any of the other dolls, message me on here or on xbl my GT is Alpha Indo

I especially need garth and reaver

F

fastpitch41

Anyone want to trade Lucien for Garth?

Alpha Indo

Reaction score

Still need REAVER, ill trade Therasa or Lucien for one. message me on xbl, GT is Alpha Indo

N

Necron

Just looking for someone to trade a lucien doll with.

i may be able to manage and get copies of others but for now the only i really have to trade in place is rare expression books, high star books, and gold.

UPDATE: ive got all dols now. :]

Q

Quozzle

Just need a Lucien doll. Will trade Garth/Reaver/Theresa for it. If you can help, just message me on live.

GT: Quozzle

Thanks.

M

Manguy17

if anyone needs a hammer doll i can sell one

B

BluDragon

Hello. I need a Lucien, Garth and Reaver doll. I have 3 of the generic Hero dolls (which I think everyone gets those), 2 Theresa dolls (I can get more at the shooting range) and a Hammer doll. Or I will trade gold or whatever.......

L

LordErtz

I am interested in trading lucien, hammer, garth, hero dolls (all of them) for watching somebody get the completionist achievement to help me get it.

GT dr lordertz

I don't have any expansions so I can't join your game if you have them. If you have it all you have to do is sell an ability, and I'll give you 100% of the experience I get from donation at the Temple so you can buy it back.

T

Thelongabcsong

I just finished up every achievement except Dollcatcher so if anyone has Garth, Hammer, or Lucien let me know!! I can trade Reaver or pretty much any price of gold.

A

AgentBeast

Need Reaver, Garth, and Hammer dolls.

Have 5 or 6 Lucien Dolls and Many of the Hero dolls that everybody has.

A

AoMxWarAngelz

I have two hammer dolls.

If you need anything else though, check out my shop. Click the link on my signature!

A

AgentBeast

AoMxWarAngelz;301552 said:
I have two hammer dolls.

If you need anything else though, check out my shop. Click the link on my signature!

Thanks. Nice doing business with you. Now I only need Reaver and Garth dolls.

Still have Luciens and Hero's to trade. Although everybody should have a bunch of hero's.

R

rhino boi3

plz help i hav a lecian doll (the main bad guy of the game- i carnt spell! lol) and i am willin 2 trade for the reddragon cuz i screwed up and made it so i shoot civilians insted of bandits. oooooor maby a maelstorm, the legendry sword u get from the temple of shadows (it colapsed :p) if any boady interested ma gt is the same- rhino boi3 i would b vry happy if any offerin send a message on this or on live thank u.