• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

Roadkill2k6

Reaction score
Re: Official Doll Exchange

Faded, no I do not have them. I need them myself. However, I am sitting on 15 of the regular Hero Dolls. I have only one Lucien, and one Theresa doll. So I am trying to get the other three myself.

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score

Roadkill, I think I've got you covered, I sent you a message on Xbox Live.

Roadkill2k6

Reaction score

I got your messages and sent replies to both.

Reaction score

I'm looking for the Lucien and Hammer dolls.

I have two Garth dolls to trade. I also have the following items:

Augments:
Golden Touch x3

Dyes:
Liquid Gold Dye x1
Regal Purple Dye x1
Scarlet Slime Dye x1
Swarthy Revenge Indigo Dye x2
Apocalyptic Pink Dye x3
Envy Green Dye x2
Burning Orange Dye x4
Pea**** Dye x2

As well as a whole bunch of weapons, clothing and 10mil (if gold means anything to you at this point).

Skyfire 315

Reaction score

I need the following dolls:
Reaver
Hammer

I have a spare Theresa and spare Lucien's to trade..

I will also trade Money, legendary weapons (inc. Red Dragon), Augments, Dyes, Murgo Models, knothole island Books etc. basically anything I might have and you want.

Send me a msg on xboxlive telling me what you have and what u want in return... Gamertag Skyfire 315

J

jcb1705

I would like a Lucien and a Reaver.. I have a spare Theresa but am able to pay gold for them if needs be.

A

AP77

If anyone has all the Hero Dolls could you trade them to me so I can get the achievement then I'll just trade them all back to you.... I can even give you something while we make the exchange as assurance that I'll give them back to you

Roadkill2k6

Reaction score

I do not know if Terminal happiness is doing any more trades, but if he is, he can be trusted completely. I made my first trade with him for a chicken suit and some hero dolls for my high rollers coat. He gave me the suit first and one doll, then i gave him the coat, then he gave me the other dolls I needed. Kudos dude, you get 5 stars from me. My faith in people got a boost today. Thanks again dude.

C

chezkimo

a noob question but can you exchange dolls amongst your own characters. like how you can do a duo game with your own characters?

vinniebhoy

Reaction score

paynekiller I will give you a theresa doll for the rammer

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score

Roadkill2k6;335848 said:
I do not know if Terminal happiness is doing any more trades, but if he is, he can be trusted completely. I made my first trade with him for a chicken suit and some hero dolls for my high rollers coat. He gave me the suit first and one doll, then i gave him the coat, then he gave me the other dolls I needed. Kudos dude, you get 5 stars from me. My faith in people got a boost today. Thanks again dude.

No problem man, any time.

BTW if anyone here has the Reaver, Hammer, and/or Garth, and is interested in the Hero doll, or Theresa doll (or chicken suit), plz message me as I wanna get all the dolls again.

E

eksyte

I've got an extra Hammer doll. I need all of the others.

I keep seeing that you can buy the generic Hero Doll? Is this true, and where can I buy it?

P

Paynekiller

Vinnie, I already have 6 Theresa's as it's my Shooting Gallery win (much like quite a few people it seems).

Just Lucien and Garth needed here. On the previous page is a listing of weapons I have and some clothing sets. If you need Murgo Statues, Dyes, Knothole books, gold, whatever, shoot me up on Live.

J

JAKE113

I have teresa if anyone wants her ill trade for any other doll except for the one from fable2.com

T

tarn_fan

im after garth and hammer doll. i can trade rever doll or give 3 million maybe more. add my gt if u can help. ii ash87 ii

faDed

Noob
Reaction score

i need the hammer doll. ill trade a garth for it. message me on xBL if interested

N

Ninja277

Xbl id is ninja277 have theresa dolls + red dragons 2 trade 4 all other dolls would love someone who may b willing 2 trade me all dolls just so i may get achivement and then i will return them cuz im an achievement whore , also would give whatever else i can legendary weapon ,red dragon or gold 4 ur troublew ty adam

B

Bleedr

I have a few extra Garth dolls. i need all the others so if you are willing to trade doll for doll message me on xbox live, gamertag is Bleedr. im also willing to buy other dolls for gold or maybe an item you might be looking for. If youre kind enough to trade me all dolls just so i can get achievement i will instantly return them to you along with some extra gold for your kindness :)
i have bewitching augment x2, cursed warrior augment, devastation augment and golden touch augment that im not needing

R

RandomEnigma

Trading a Hammer Doll for a Lucien Doll...Looking to get my last achievement (damn ackward Dollcatcher!) :)
Gametag: Random Enigma
or just PM me