• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

M

Mace1st

Re: Official Doll Exchange

I have 3x lucien, 2x theresa and a Hero doll. Willing to trade spares for reaver/garth/hammer. Can pay cash if thats your thing?

Would also be willing to help with achievements, got all up to the Colosseum ones.

My GT is Mace1st , please send friend request with proposed trade.

P.S if anyone has the three dolls i need for the achievement and wants to be very helpful in just borrowing them, please get in touch.

G

GEWeatherwax

I need a Reaver doll. I have extra Lucien, Theresa, and Hero dolls, many of the legendary weapons, gold, and Knothole Island so I can get weapons with extra augment slots. My gamertag is my user name, message me.

pogo2065

Reaction score

If anyone would like to let me borrow all the dolls just long enough for the achievement... i would be grateful. No, im not gonna buy them from you since im still saving up for something big (fairfax castle) and don't want to waste my money..... but ill help you with whatever you want. I have both of the DLC's and if anyone wants help with those cheevies.....

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

you could just join my game and when I buy anything from anywhere you end up with the achievement.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

yup :)

(filler)

Wolfen00

Reaction score

I have a lot of hammer dolls willing to trade them for any other dolls, just add me as a friend meet me in bowerstone

L

lifelessbadger

i have lucien dolls and theresa dolls so if anyone wants to trade for garth and reaver :p lemme know

pogo2065

Reaction score

Ill sell a Theresa doll for 5 mill.... or any price really.... i don't want it.....

B

bestranma

i am looking for all dolls but the hero doll send me a message to my live acount bestranma1half for what you want

L

lifelessbadger

:p hi i need reaver and garth dolls i have lucien and theresa dolls up for trade :p so if anyone wants to trade add me as a friend on live... :p

If so GT: LifelessBadger

B

Bloodpri3stess

Anyone still trading dolls? I need Garth, Lucian, and Reaver. I will trade a Teresa doll or gold for any of them. Much appreciated. Add me, gamertag Bloodpri3stess.

Wolfen00

Reaction score

I have many hammer dolls need a reaver and a lucien talk to me for a trade. will trade anything but legendary weapons

Termion

Reaction score

Brutal852 I sent a friend invite to you. I need a Hammer hero doll willing to trade Reaver.

Termion

Reaction score

never mind I have them now.

Devlin88

Reaction score

Hey everyone, I have a few spare garth dolls, looking for lucien & hammer. They are all I need and this is the last achievement I need. Feel free to add me, my ID is ClintD88

NammenX

Reaction score
Trading Theresa dolls/The Red Dragon for a Reaver, Lucien Fairfax or Garth doll

I am trading my Theresa dolls (x3) for a Reaver, Lucien Fairfax, or Garth doll. I also need the gift achievement sooo I'll gift you something with it (prolly some money). :D Please contact me on xbox live.

I would also be willing to trade my Rising Sun for a Reaver, Lucien Fairfax, or Garth doll, if this is what you want please tell me so in the message.

Gamertag: NammenX.