• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Pre-Order Bonus Trade

twisted ice god

Reaction score
who ever wants the channeler for an inquisitor trade message me on xbl "uber jeef" around 8 central time tonight, first come first serve i only have one code left as best buy gave me 2 so yeah. i have had a few people show interest in it so this offer might not last long, i do not have xbl so unless someone knows how to gift without it, i cant send you no gold or nothing till i get gold this weekend, but if anyone wants to be on my friends list for fable 3 then feel free to send friend request as well.

Azu

Reaction score
@ Malefic Raven
What exactly is a "reasonable amount"? Also, how can I trust eBay?

Reasonable amount is $10-15.... I got one for 8.50 at the lowest. -> Through the use of emailing the codes, not shipping the codes physically, some people charge a $5 shipping cost, while other ship for free.

Check the ratings of the seller, if its low or the ratings are low make sure to check what other buyers have been writing about the seller, plus you can get your money back through paypal, if the buyer doesn't send the code.

Klaridon

Reaction score
@ Malefic Raven

Reasonable amount is $10-15.... I got one for 8.50 at the lowest. -> Through the use of emailing the codes, not shipping the codes physically, some people charge a $5 shipping cost, while other ship for free.

Check the ratings of the seller, if its low or the ratings are low make sure to check what other buyers have been writing about the seller, plus you can get your money back through paypal, if the buyer doesn't send the code.
Atm the channeler codes on ebay are like 30$+, well for australia atleast, DAMN THIS ECONOMY!

Crimsin

Reaction score
What exactly is a "reasonable amount"? Also, how can I trust eBay?
I've seen CHanneler go for as little as like 2.00 to as much as 15 you just have to watch the sales, but there are like a million of the channelers. And just make sure they have a 100% feedback as a seller. And that it says "will send code as soon as payment recieved" or something there after. I bought the champion code online for 20$ but its just cause its a wee bit harder to find then the channeler. :) If you shop around you'll find a good price and a reputable seller.

Caustic Coconut

Reaction score
What I'm Looking For: The Absolver and The Champions Hammer
What I Have: The Inquisitor x2

What I'm Willing To Trade: The Inquisitor x2

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Okay, well, in this economy and the fact that I lack a job, I can't afford it. So yeah, I think I'll have to rely on the generosity of a kind soul who frequents this forum and decides to take pity on me by giving me a free Channeler.

Farcus Prime

Reaction score
What I'm Looking For: The Absolver and The Champions Hammer, but I am willing to settle for something else as I don't need two Channeler
What I Have: The Channeler x2
What I'm Willing To Trade: Channeler x1
You can message me here as I try to check daily or on XBL. Gamertag is Farcus Prime.

2010-10-26162345-1-1.jpg

Azu

Reaction score
What I'm Looking For: The Absolver and The Champions Hammer, but I am willing to settle for something else as I don't need two Channeler
What I Have: The Channeler x2
What I'm Willing To Trade: Channeler x1
You can message me here as I try to check daily or on XBL. Gamertag is Farcus Prime.

2010-10-26162345-1-1.jpg

Will the Shardbone sword suffice for a code?

Blu

Reaction score
Ok have Channeler code looking for Absolver, Champion, or Shardbone. If you still have your Shardbone Azu then msg me on LIVE. GT: BlueEmpty
Photo7240.jpg

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
What I'm looking for: Absolver and Inquisitor
What I have: Channeler x2
What I'm willing to trade: Channeler x2

Farcus Prime

Reaction score
I'll trade my Channeler for The Champion, Absolver, or Inquisitor

MudkipLuna

Mistress of Killing Stuffs
Reaction score
What I'm looking for: Channeler
What I have: Inquisitor
What I'm willing to trade: Inquisitor / about 8 million gold

Are the codes also for the tattoos?

Gamertag is Ammo PoOk PoOk

nowei

Reaction score

What I’m looking for: Channeler Sword & Champion’s Hammer
What I have: Inquisitor Sword (x4)
What I’m willing to trade: Inquisitor Sword & Gold

I know that both the date I joined and my abysmally low post count make me seem very likely to be a scammer.
As such, I’d like to point out that as a gesture of good faith, I will be the first one to provide the code in any of my trades (provided that I deem the opposite party is trustworthy).

Smithyatticus

Reaction score
What I’m looking for: Channeler or Inquisitor
What I have: Absolver
What I’m willing to trade: The Absolver and/ or anything else I might have that could interest you. Will also gladly help with Achievements.
Message me on Xbox Live with any questions or requests: SamWSmith

Code is used now guys. but happy to help in any other way

Klaridon

Reaction score
sent you a message on xboxlive smithy!! im themightypencil
Hey....have you ever played Champions Online? I knew a guy who called himself the mighty pencil on there and was just wandering....P.S I WANTED THAT ABSOLVER I HATE YOU! lol jk

Blu

Reaction score
Have 2 Channelers and just looking for a Champion Hammer. Thx GT: BlueEmpty