• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

oi

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score
Re: oi

necromancer11;329174 said:
I would say Jack of Blades owns it. When you go there and get your mother out of the torture chamber the first time, Jack catches you, and part of what he says to your mother is "Did you know he's been crowned Arena Champion? You would have been so proud of him. It must run in the family. That and getting locked up in one of my...charming little cells." Since he says "my cells," that indicates to me that the cells and the prison as a whole are his. Not to mention that when you first get into your cell, the guard who was talking to you says "Oh, and don't try any of that funny Will stuff. It won't work in here. The boss made sure of that." When he says, "the boss," that could only mean the warden or Jack, and it most likely takes some Will powers to disable the Will powers of another, and I doubt the warden can use Will, so it has to be Jack.

Very perceptive. :thumbsup:
Finally, I can have a reason to hate Lady Grey less. :lol:

I always believed that she's behind the imprisonment as well. In her diary, she mentioned that she met Jack a long time ago. There's a chance that she was tempted by Jack to kill her sister and becoming the Mayor. If she was the boss of Bargate too, Jack could easily manipulate her and freely use the prison to lock up the Hero and Scarlet.

About the will power ban, I totally agree. It has to be Jack. Also the Hero can't use will power in an unmodded Bowerstone environment. I always suspects that it's the same trick pulled off by Jack to protect Lady Grey. (And the children of Bowerstone... lol.)