• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ok Weapon glow thing.. Lol

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score
Ok Weapon glow thing.. Lol

Im having a little problem with Nostro's Sword, I have 20 Mana augs and 4 silver.. My weapon does not glow.. Or with the spell that makes it double damage or something. the multi strike. it doesnt glow or anything? how do you get it too.. I changed the name from scimitar to Nostro's Sword. lol Any help would be great. I kinda like the glow thing, I did a search and couldnt find any thing..

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: Ok Weapon glow thing.. Lol

Are you talking about OBJECT_NOSTRO_SWORD_01 or an Old Kingdom sword of some kind?

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score

Nostro's sword 1

jwc2200

Reaction score

I can't imagine why it doesn't have the same effects for the hero as it does for Nostro. Maybe find something else that has the same glow and put those effects on Nosto's sword. I don't remember what 'glow' his swors is supposed to have.

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score

k i will look around some more. I dont really know how to make it glow tho..

OldBoy

Reaction score

It needs to have the proper CSpecialEffectsDef, with the right entries in it. Try changing it to a CSepcialEffectsDef from another weapon.

It could also be that the model doesn't have the correct helpers to show the effects. In that case you'd have to add the helpers using 3ds max or something similar.

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score

i'll probobly never be able to help u wit this (the self acclaimed NOOB) but couldn't you add an explosion effect to the weapon to make the throw back effect?
EDIT
ooops wrong thread!