• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Okay, I am angry and need to let it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langston

Reaction score
So on my first play threw i had no glitches everything went fine. I had a blast playing the game and i couldn't figure out why everyone was griping.

Then the day of October 31st rolled around.

I started playing and got my second character all the way to the king stage. I did all the side quest and had alot of the gnomes, alot of keys. One of my friends got on and joined my game so he could get some guild seals and help me rush threw a couple of quests.

We were in Aroura and getting the diamond from the temple, when we had the diamond and tried to return to town I walked right threw the door and feel into nothingness. And i guess It saved as i was falling.

So i loaded another character and we started playing again, and we were doing the board game and i fell threw the floor and it saved as i fell.

So character numbero 3, it had so much promise......But got stuck in bowerstone market ..

WTF!!!!!!! It actually made me hate the game for a little while. Im gonna take a break untill a patch is released and then maybe play it some more....

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet you any amount of gold that problem will remain unchanged.

Langston

Reaction score
Well even if my characters are still stuck I hope they make it so it wont happen again. I just dont think it would be worth playing it again if its just gonna glitch.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Well even if my characters are still stuck I hope they make it so it wont happen again. I just dont think it would be worth playing it again if its just gonna glitch.

I really hate ripping on anyone but I mean... Lionhead had a massive amount of glitches in Fable II that never got fixed and considering they put even less effort into Fable III... well... I just don't see you getting that glitch fixed. However, I would not take my word as law because Lionhead just might surprise us both.

Sir Robin

The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot
Reaction score
The glitches are out of control. Just one example: I have unlocked the family expressions pack, but today when I was playing co-op with my girlfriend I couldn't use any of them on our kid. So now the little bugger loves her and not me. Not cool!

Langston

Reaction score
The thing is I could live with small glitches like that. But to completely lock my character into oblivion is just too far!

Fable 3 FTW

Reaction score
Im now starting playthrough 4 and no glitches of yet however I did get stuck in a dark room with jasper though but just reloaded

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
if this happens to you again, are you able to enter the sanctuary and fast travel?
because if so, then glitch solved...right?

Langston

Reaction score
if this happens to you again, are you able to enter the sanctuary and fast travel?
because if so, then glitch solved...right?
It acts like I am in a cut scene and only allows me to o to the settings screen.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
try joining friends games over xbox live?
joining/leaving the game on an alternate profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.