• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

On a serious note John Doe

cj-chris

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
On a serious note John Doe

All banter aside I've been looking through FE specifically the chests do you know if there is a way to edit specific chest contents or not

Dorian Saignren

Prince of Masks
Reaction score
Re: On a serious note John Doe

As in, what say... the chest in the demon door in the guild has inside it? if so, yes, I've been trying to get specific items to spawn for a while (finally succeeded last night actually), and that was a possibility I explored when my chest spawning wasn't working right.

EDIT: If that is what you're looking for, it's a very similar method to the chest spawning, you just edit the existing chest in the same way you would the chest you're trying to spawn. If you want I can grab a few screenshots of using Albion Explorer to edit a chest's contents, or you can just look at the chest spawning guide here.

Dorian Saignren

Prince of Masks
Reaction score

Ah. Of course, there's the FE + Freeroam method on it's own, which I normally use (simply text editor ^_^) but AE is best for seeing where it goes before you start the game. If you're just editing the chest's contents you can get the TNG out with Freeroam and edit it that way, but as JohnDoe said, the guides are useful ^_^

cj-chris

Cookie Monster
Reaction score

Thanks for your help and john i was refering to me being serious not you your always quite helpful thanks for the info
Chris