• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

One Question That's Been On My Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score
Re: One Question That's Been On My Mind

Jack of Spade's;422456 said:
To awnser your question Vicon your the sons on your character in Fable 2 so not that long I presume and I'm pretty sure logan killed your fable 2 char.

I think they should make like a cutscene or something of him getting killed kinda like in Mass effect 2

NO how dare you! My demonic behemoth of a god would not be killed by any man in combat. That would seriously annoy me if that happened. Damn, i would torture Logan to death for such a thing.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Blestb;427646 said:
NO how dare you! My demonic behemoth of a god would not be killed by any man in combat. That would seriously annoy me if that happened. Damn, i would torture Logan to death for such a thing.

It is kind of lame, isn't it? Theresa and Scythe get to live forever but every hero of mine has dropped dead so far and they live a very healthy lifestyle! They don't drink, they don't eat fattening crap and I'm always sure to keep plenty of Resurrection Phials and health potions on hand.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

GrimWhim;427724 said:
It is kind of lame, isn't it? Theresa and Scythe get to live forever but every hero of mine has dropped dead so far and they live a very healthy lifestyle! They don't drink, they don't eat fattening crap and I'm always sure to keep plenty of Resurrection Phials and health potions on hand.

I bet Theresa had a hand in it if he is killed. She wants to fufill the future of his kid becoming king and ruling Albion, and the hero of bowerstone might get in the way. :p

Plus, that's totally in her character. There's more than enough evidence to suggest she manipulated everyone in Fable 2 so she could get her grubby little paws on the Spire.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Rat;428298 said:
I bet Theresa had a hand in it if he is killed. She wants to fufill the future of his kid becoming king and ruling Albion, and the hero of bowerstone might get in the way. :p

Plus, that's totally in her character. There's more than enough evidence to suggest she manipulated everyone in Fable 2 so she could get her grubby little paws on the Spire.

That doesn't explain what happened to my hero in the original Fable when the bloodline was only slightly diluted.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

GrimWhim;428301 said:
That doesn't explain what happened to my hero in the original Fable when the bloodline was only slightly diluted.

500 years plus the entirety of albion and snowspire and knothole and witchwood and all them places all hunting heroes, plus the destruction of the guild, and the emergence of confusing firearms... he's either dead or in an underground bunker, like hitler (supposedly. theres some dodgy theories on what happened to him)

GrimWhim

Reaction score

joslen1;428423 said:
500 years plus the entirety of albion and snowspire and knothole and witchwood and all them places all hunting heroes, plus the destruction of the guild, and the emergence of confusing firearms... he's either dead or in an underground bunker, like hitler (supposedly. theres some dodgy theories on what happened to him)

Those heroes aren't "real" heroes. My hero was the genuine article. Besides, he would have beat the living **** out of everyone that tried to screw with him.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

They have guns in Fable 2 but you just shrugged gunfire off like a human tank. Canon doesn't match the gameplay. I hate that.

LyNxY yO

Reaction score

So I Married Lady Grey in Fable 2, So that should technically make her my mother in Fable 3, NICE:D,

Jack of Spade's

The Assassin
Reaction score

GrimWhim;427724 said:

Yep. Maby shes ****ed cause we killed her for a sword or cause shes Jack of blades O: no but she must really hate her brother/grandsons

Or she just does what she does best, plot and do deeds in darkness and act good even though shes a villian trying to get her hands on what she wants by using her family

Status
Not open for further replies.