• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Online Guild of Heroes?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Online Guild of Heroes?

Couldn't find this on the first search page of google, and i never heard of it...but it sounds like a legit feature for Fable 2. I'm not really in a state to type out a comprehensive paragraph so i'm going to put it bluntly. so picture this
one month after Fable 2 comes out, a download from xbox live comes out called "The Guild Pack"
It features the following:
  • Enables the option "Guild Menu" from the main fable 2 page
  • Guild menu contains an option to create a guild if the selected character has completed the story mode
  • several guild seals
  • an option for invite with the ability to set fee for entry (max of 50K gold or items of equal value)
Along with this pack comes several smaller downloads for guild seal picture packs

three weeks after their release, 10 optional downloads appear each costing 500 microsoft points. They are complete Party Quests for guilds with a player minimum and maximum depending on the difficulty of the quest. Some quests require ranged characters, others require certain spells. Each one needs special character selection and builds. This could help gamers run several characters through story mode.
The guild quests would also feature upon completion
  • Reward gold
  • Special items unachievable any other way
  • Special keys for secret unlocks in single player mode
  • Extremely rare spells never seen before
Thats not all. If a player and his friend were to both complete story mode with this new split screen co-op function, both characters would be able to join a guild quest under the same gamertag.

OK, now under all of that, picture the projectego.net guild.
:D

-Jack0Blades

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Online Guild of Heroes?

Sounds interesting but where did you hear of this in the first place? What was the source so i can research this find?

D

Dronaj

hmm, sounds a lot like World of Warcraft. it would be a neat feature though.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

haha you misunderstood sorry. i couldn't find anything like it, i just thought it was a neat idea and felt like sharing.

V

Vugari

Sounds a lot like the game Maplestory's guild system. It's a pretty good system.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Jack0Blades;171528 said:
haha you misunderstood sorry. i couldn't find anything like it, i just thought it was a neat idea and felt like sharing.

I thought you meant that but it was this line that confused me :lol: ...

Couldn't find this on the first search page of google, and i never heard of it...but it sounds like a legit feature for Fable 2.

Made me think you had read it somewhere but couldnt find a source on the first page of google for it but it did sound like a proper feature and you thought it was genuine, my mistake. :lol:

Reaction score

I wouldn't pay 500 MSpoints anyway lol.

G

Goretex

That actually sounds like a good concept (except for the 500 Microsoft Points part :unsure:). LH has yet to announce any xbox live capabilities yet, so maybe it will have a similar feature.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

500 points for 10 downloads would be incredibly cheap... i just paid 800 for 4 maps on COD 4 and thats nothing either.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

lol well i had in mind an entire seperate mission launch. but maybe they could charge 80 MS to unlock part of the pre-existing Albion. just to open up a gate or something.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Jack0Blades;171630 said:
lol well i had in mind an entire seperate mission launch. but maybe they could charge 80 MS to unlock part of the pre-existing Albion. just to open up a gate or something.

Think opening up existing areas by charging prices is a bit much but i got no problem with prices for expansions and such.

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

Ha Guild: L33TS OF MAXIMUM UBER PWNAGE!!!!

G

Goretex

Dark Drakan;171627 said:
500 points for 10 downloads would be incredibly cheap...

500 for 10 downloads wouldn't be a problem at all, comrade. But he said 500 points for each, which is pretty steep.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Goretex;171667 said:
500 for 10 downloads wouldn't be a problem at all, comrade. But he said 500 points for each, which is pretty steep.

Yeah thats true as that would equal to more than the price of the actual game. :lol:

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

But it would still be pretty cool... I'd buy it!