• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

online members

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I will say that due to certain unfortunate circumstances I have been able to visit the site much more frequently, I am quite happy with the members that currently post as I am familiar with 95% of them, but I do wish there was more discussion. I never really explored many forums that I liked, but I always felt the closest connection to this community, and I see many of those I remember fondly still posting, but the activity is so low, it truly saddens me. It's like one more thing I missed in my past two years on top of everything else. I think the lack of popular Fable titles as well as just the general lack of need (We all like posting on forums, but if life comes up, the forums and chat rooms on the web take the back burner, what's a forum compared to work, a relationship or school?)

This community holds a place in my heart as my first creative outlet, the origin of my first e-friends, a venting place, a safe and fun place to talk about my favorite things, and I want it to to continue, almost irrationally so.

But if Lionhead drops like a brick, I hope that I can find the e-acquaintances and pals I have found here elsewhere too, because this forum was truly the first positive online experience I had.

hug.png