• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

orgy with 4 other people as good ruler, chose orphange over brothel, need help(weapon upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

master666epic

Reaction score
hey i need help one my weapon to upgrade is to have a orgy with 4 other people, but i cant find any whores and i chose the orphanage over the brothel but you need to hold there hands and lead them but that still confuses me can some1 please give me a step by step guide on doing it with villagers or were to find enough whores =/

plus feel free to add me on live: master666epic

please hurry as this the only sword i like the look of with decent power (swinging sword)

shane states

Reaction score
well if you have the DLC when you go to the shooting range there is a few whores there but not sure if you can get 4 of em or not

Infinity529

Reaction score
hey i need help one my weapon to upgrade is to have a orgy with 4 other people, but i cant find any whores and i chose the orphanage over the brothel but you need to hold there hands and lead them but that still confuses me can some1 please give me a step by step guide on doing it with villagers or were to find enough whores =/

plus feel free to add me on live: master666epic

please hurry as this the only sword i like the look of with decent power (swinging sword)

I'll help you but i want something in return either 1m or a legandary item

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
I too have tried upgrading a pistol, by going into my friends brothel in his world; however i could only interact via conversation with the AI, the option to do any physical stimulus was voided. So i'm not too sure if that is a glitch.
So to ensure your goal, when you intend to go to the brothels, make sure that you can do the physical stimuli, before handing anything over.
Another option you can explore; is by lending (via:gift) the weapon to a user, or a trusted friend, who has the brothel and he can do the deed for you. Then transfer the pistol back. Ensuring saves when transferring weapons.
Hope this has been informative.
Cheers

master666epic

Reaction score
thank you :) i never thought bout doing that im going to trade to my gf's account then over to my new save then ill have the brothel once done ill trade it back :)

Infinity529

Reaction score
Or if that doesn't work there are also 2 "whores" in the mercenary camp.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Trading the weapon won't work to get you the upgrade. Once you get it back, it won't have the upgrade on it.

Infinity529

Reaction score
I also spotted some whores in the old bowerstone. Hopefully you saved that town

master666epic

Reaction score
well a mate traded me a desert fury that had two of the upgrades done and they didnt dissappear

PakAttak

Reaction score
I too have tried upgrading a pistol, by going into my friends brothel in his world; however i could only interact via conversation with the AI, the option to do any physical stimulus was voided. So i'm not too sure if that is a glitch.
So to ensure your goal, when you intend to go to the brothels, make sure that you can do the physical stimuli, before handing anything over.
Another option you can explore; is by lending (via:gift) the weapon to a user, or a trusted friend, who has the brothel and he can do the deed for you. Then transfer the pistol back. Ensuring saves when transferring weapons.
Hope this has been informative.
Cheers

Actually, only the hero of that world can interact with the whores, even in the brothel. The hero of that world must propose sex to all four the whores, and then when he/she takes them all to a bed, the guest hero is asked if he/she would like to have sex as well. It will charge the guest hero some gold and then the sex scene will start.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
I have the brothel. would be willing to help

Status
Not open for further replies.