• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Orgy

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
There is no goddamn option. How the hell do I have one?

Reaction score
I haven't done it yet but i think you can go to the brothel (if you choose that) and get 3 of them to follow you to the bed.... or thats what i read on another site.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
im guessing they all just have to be in the same room when you choose the option

Smithyatticus

Reaction score
this has been the biggest pain for me. you've got to go to the four whores. Theres two in the mercenary camp, and two in bowerstone old town. interact with them and press RB to invite them for sex. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT HOLD THEIR HAND! If you hold their hand they wont follow you unless you are doing so. And if you try this with more than 1 whore, as i did, it messes the whole thing up.

If this happens the just lead them to a bed and have sex with them, go do something useful for awhile so they can all bugger off back to where they came from and start again.

So anyway, yeah, just use RB when interacting with each of the whores and they will automatically follow you. You can fast travel between locations with them following you, so that makes it easier. Get the four whores following you, fast travel to anywhere you have a free bed, and dont forget to wear a condom. Safety first.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.