• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

page should be a hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erika

Reaction score
if you think about it page vary much resebles garth and hammer. i think it would have ben interesting if you found out she is hammer and garths daughter.

Kahindes

Reaction score
She does remind me of Hammer, but I just think the reason that she looked like her was just meant to be a reference to her. I don't think that Hammer or Garth returned to Albion after they left. Some people say that she is the descendant of Whisper, but Kalin reminds me more of Whisper then Page so I don't know if that is true either.

Erika

Reaction score
Sounds like some bad fanfiction... plus I don't think Garth and Hammer saw eachother again after the spire.
i dident say she is i said she should. i know she isent but it would be interesting if she was.

OwNzOr

Reaction score
A bit of an off topic question here: is reaver the same guy from Fable II? You know, the 'bad' marksman hero or something.

ForcedDj

Reaction score
A bit of an off topic question here: is reaver the same guy from Fable II? You know, the 'bad' marksman hero or something.
Yes, like Theresa is the same from Fable 1 and 2.

Erika

Reaction score

yup, but it is kindda odd he looks so young when hes so much older...
wonder if hes still with the shadow court.....

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Yeah but Reaver has loads of people he can sacrifice now, so he looks youngerA
and pretty sure he still is with the Shadow Court or he'd be dead, plus he disappears at the end of 3

And Page should be a Hero, but not related to Garth or Hammer, maybe a descendant of a Samarkand hero line like the Archon one or something, as she did survive the Masquerade

Status
Not open for further replies.