• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Paladin Title?

S

SX7

Paladin Title?

I've read various places that you can get the title Paladin from the Temple of Avo. But I cannot seem to get it. Does anyone know how? Somewhere said that I need to be Good Alignment Lv. 2, and donate 5000 gold. I've done that tons of times, and still no Paladin title! Anyone know how to actually get it? Or does it not exist? Thanks in advance for your help.

F

fablemaniac!

Re: Paladin Title?

You don't need to be a good charecter, all you need is max physique, health, and toughness then pull the sword from the stone beside the temple. ^_^

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

thats wrong. you have to donate around 50-100k to get it

F

fablemaniac!

Man;174188 said:
thats wrong. you have to donate around 50-100k to get it

I got it right after i pulled sword out...

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

fablemaniac!;174190 said:
I got it right after i pulled sword out...

Sorry, but Man is right.

F

fablemaniac!

well i have donated ALOT of money so i guess i didnt notice untill i pulled sword out

X

Xeon

The easy way is if you're full evil then you won't have to donate a large sum of cash, I think the paladin title is the reward after the weapon and the age decrease, it is fairly simple you keep donating untill they say something about a reward.

X

Xeon

good side is for suckers neutral rules!!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

:) I got it after donating 150,000. right before I went into arena. I did'nt pull the sword out, cause, I put most my experience into Will powers.
It only takes 50,000. to get young. Course, I only play the good hero, so it might be less if evil hero.

Bamcambino

Reaction score
Paladin Title?

I've read various places that you can get the title Paladin from the Temple of Avo. But I cannot seem to get it. Does anyone know how? Somewhere said that I need to be Good Alignment Lv. 2, and donate 5000 gold. I've done that tons of times, and still no Paladin title! Anyone know how to actually get it? Or does it not exist? Thanks in advance for your help.
Can you help me glitch so I can changed my character back to a male do to I accidentally use the position.

L1berät0r

Reaction score
Can you help me glitch so I can changed my character back to a male do to I accidentally use the position.
I'm sorry, but I can't help you, I'm playing original Fable that lacks that option. If anyone else knows how to help you, I'm certain that that they will be happy to help you.