• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Patch Removal

zenhic

Reaction score
Patch Removal

So I just found out about the exp glitch in Bowerstone. You buy the house, sleep inside, get the Physique bonus, then redistribute that. I cleared my HDD cache, and this rendered my game saves not playable because "they were created in a newer version of the game." So I started over, bought the house once again, and it didn't work.

Any words of wisdom?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Patch Removal

You don't need to use that glitch. You could simply use a secondary controller and perform the co-op glitch yourself. However, if you really want to use that glitch then you should clear your XBOX 360 HDD (from the system options).

Note: This will erase all the updates within your XBOX 360 therefore, you will need to apply all the updates, downloaded content all over again.

zenhic

Reaction score

Do you mean reformatting the whole drive?

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Dude, it ain't worth it, just get a second controller or play fair. It's not that hard to max out stuff.

zenhic

Reaction score

I don't have a second controller and the game isn't mine so I just want to max my character out before I have to return it.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

zenhic;419469 said:
I don't have a second controller and the game isn't mine so I just want to max my character out before I have to return it.

Yes, you need to format the hard drive in order to remove the latest updates. However, this will remove all your Xbox 360's updates and cause a huge loss in my opinion.

Fable II is fairly an easy game, earning the experience to max out all your abilities should be easy, plus the game doesn't cost that much anymore (I believe around 15$-20$/12£-15£)

Another solution, is to borrow a controller from a friend and take advantage of the co-op glitch.

zenhic

Reaction score

Yea, if it's reformatting the whole drive, then screw it. I'll just stick to playing fair then. Thanks anyways. Gonna buy the game when I get my allowance.