• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PC Problem Error

Shark

Sleep. All life is a dream.
Reaction score
I have a PC problem, which is called "lsass.exe application error", an annoying error that denies me logging into my computer (Windows XP).

It'll load up to the point where you can type in a password on Administrator and log in, but instead it comes up with "lsass.exe application error" which will not let me continue, and just remains black screened.

I've tried doing something which says "Press F8 at the boosting loading bit of your computer and click 'Safe Mode with Command Prompt' on and then continue and write this code" but the thing is after I click 'Safe Mode with Command Prompt' it will continue logging me in, but here's the kicker, it just gives me "lsass.exe application error", which is why I need the Command Prompt!

So what I'm trying to ask is that is there any way I can enter the code into Command Prompt without needing to log in, or is there any other way to fix this without needing it being sent off.

(Using friends computer)