• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Peter The Magnificent

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score
Peter The Magnificent

This is a story about a boy named Peter the Magnificent who lived in the Northern Wastes in a town (not SnowSpire) but a town known as Necropilis the boy known as peter was an outcast to his people his father killed the town Mage and his mother turned to witchcraft and Necromancy his brother Gerald became the leader of a band of assassins known as the Fire Assassins and his Sister Nancy died of illness at the age 12 any wonder why he is being treated as an outcast. The town Clock stroke 12 it was a Late and cold night when Peter said to himself " this is what my life but not my life no more". So the young boy set out on a journey that would change his life forever or destroy it He said to himself "my father murderer My mother a which my brother an assassin and my sister dead"

To Be continued

D

deathtomacbeth

Re: Peter The Magnificent

Whatever happened to proper grammar?
Damn internet ruined everyone!

It sounds interesting, but, the mess of incorrect punctuation and all that bothers me.

:w00t:

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

I hope this is just an introduction because I fail to see how a paragraph is worth being considered a story. And for that matter you really shouldn't post the concept of a story, you ought to post the story itself. >_>

T

the lord hero

who cares about grammer? All that matters is its a good story.

T

the lord hero

when is the rest of this coming out?

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

the lord hero;226680 said:
who cares about grammer? All that matters is its a good story.

...You're joking.... right?