• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Picture time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V

Votuse

Picture time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has come to my knowledge that noone here knows what anyone here looks like. (it takes me awhile to figure things out)

so i devised a plan....really i thought about it for 2 seconds and realized that im not modest in the least and i want to see what the average fable 2 player looked like.

so here is me. sexy, white, green eyes. likes asian girls

stuff024.jpg

if you all want i could post a picture of my gf too but she barely plays anything

C

CertainDeath

Re: Picture time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't there already a picture thread?

V

Votuse

OK fine since i know that know one will post a picture if there isn't some kind of affiliation from a girl. my girlfriend has agreed to let me show a picture.

and before you see it i know. shes so cute and small and shes going to hit me if i keep on, but i just can't. i love those full lips of hers the way her eyes look more chinese then vietnamese. *hit* the way she has the best ass ive ever seen on an asian girl *hit* The way *hit* *Hit*

Braddy's girl: Lucky for all of you i was here, he gets ....irritating when he gets like that.

4SApRSdNSCfExFhgcepM5A7UkyuzEt40030.jpg

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

This is ma mug!!
907550427_m.jpg

V

Votuse

just so people arent skeptical about me and that beautiful lady being involved

it is me her and her baby brother :D it brings a happy feeling to my heart that i do not get often. the happiness provided by my beautiful girl is enough for me to shed tears of joy.

you know...if i wasn't so manly.

meBraddynJoseph.jpg

P.S. she hates this picture because it was taken 2 ish years ago and she has grown alot since then (shes 16 in this picture) also she thinks its a bad picture but i see us as a family in it so im happy as hell when i see it :D

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

large_Calvin%20Klein%20MAN.jpg
Here I am >.> :)

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

I would show you guys a picture but my camra broke and i am still waiting to buy a new one other wise how do you show random picture like what you guys are doing? i can only do the avitar picture dude?

V

Votuse

up load it on photobucket

and then click on the img code and it will automatically copy the whole thing. then paste it in your post. and tudaaaaa picture

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

Votuse;238572 said:
It has come to my knowledge that noone here knows what anyone here looks like. (it takes me awhile to figure things out)

so i devised a plan....really i thought about it for 2 seconds and realized that im not modest in the least and i want to see what the average fable 2 player looked like.

so here is me. sexy, white, green eyes. likes asian girls

stuff024.jpg

VS
2-celeb-colleges-ashton-kutcher-400a061807.jpg

if you all want i could post a picture of my gf too but she barely plays anything

That pic is like a Ashton Kutcher look-alike.

XCRmonger

Reaction score

allll right.

l_7b78ab6f45a7e0f575f6da29af9d61fb.jpg

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

photo1yv1.jpg

here is a pic

and xrc you look intense in that pic

and maybe i like that..... but eww ur look like 5 years older than me wtf its just spilling out stop it ahhhhhh no i can understand doing this verbally but this is on a key board this shouldnt be possible I KEEP DIGGING THE HOLE DEEPER ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

G

Giizu

Votuse;238577 said:
OK fine since i know that know one will post a picture if there isn't some kind of affiliation from a girl. my girlfriend has agreed to let me show a picture.

and before you see it i know. shes so cute and small and shes going to hit me if i keep on, but i just can't. i love those full lips of hers the way her eyes look more chinese then vietnamese. *hit* the way she has the best ass ive ever seen on an asian girl *hit* The way *hit* *Hit*

Braddy's girl: Lucky for all of you i was here, he gets ....irritating when he gets like that.

4SApRSdNSCfExFhgcepM5A7UkyuzEt40030.jpg

Yo dude, I'm sure i've seen her before.. Is her first name Natalie by any chance? Lol.

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

hmmm she looks similar to a girl named jill. but when i say similar i mean like 60%

V

Votuse

ok well my gf's first name is Nhung (kinda pronounced Nyoom) her location will not be spoken about until i get her a 9mm sub compact.

and i look so much better then that ashton kutcher look alike. hell that was a random picture of when i got up in the morning. just wait until i shave and fix my hair and have proper lighting. hell i beat the real ashton in looks......

ill be quiet about that.

and XCR you have pretty amber colored eyes. (i like asian eyes ALOT though)

also thanks to all who have posted pictures and Nstal just remember age is just a number. don't let it constrict ya from anything.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

I dont know if you guys can see this :ninja:
It's the end of a night with a couple of friends
I couldn't decide...

V

Votuse

i see you leaning towards the frys.... your like "mmmmi only have one mouth...and what if the apocolypse happened...would i feel good just sipping out of this half empty cup?"

dude.....shoulda went for a hamburger.

now that i think about it you look alittle mad at the frys... like "what the f*ck did you say about muh momma?"

also why does mcdonalds have sports players on their cups. i guess its to say "eat enough of this and here is what you wont be doing."

but really i wanna say again......i look better then Ashton....

S

SgtNewbpuncher

fat_gamer_kid.jpg

Viola! That´s me.

Or is it? Nah it isn´t.
Just joking it is.
Haha fooled you! it´s not me.

V

Votuse

i clickied on the eggs. Also .... that is about the coolest cape EVER!!!! i want one soooo bad.

:( my girlfriend said if i got one she would leave me....she also said if i wasn't cute i wouldn't have a reason to live.

SHES SO MEAN TO ME!!!!

Freakydreamer

Magically Delicious
Reaction score

SgtNewbpuncher;239480 said:
fat_gamer_kid.jpg

Viola! That´s me.

Or is it? Nah it isn´t.
Just joking it is.
Haha fooled you! it´s not me.

HE is just celebrating Wintereenmas!