• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Playing Morrowind for first time soon.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Ive been an Argonian in both Oblivion & Skyrim and never really felt forced to be a particular race. Fair enough the default character on the trailers & used in all the promos & on the case does seem to push one particular race down your throat but still it was my choice.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Puh-lease. You have issues with Nords and Skyrim, but you applaud being a Dunmer in Morrowind?

Haters gonna hate, unless they get to be their favourite race in their homeland, amirite?
But I think we can all agree on one thing, we all hate those Imperial bastards and their occupation of our homeland.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Nords and Imperials are born enemies.

Like Nords and Altmer.

Nords and Orcs.

Nords and Dunmer

Nords and other Nords.

Bloody Nords, they've ruined Skyrim!

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Even after all these years I can't get over the fact that they run like they're constantly doing the running-man.

boris.gif

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I like how all the khajits and argonians walk all bent kneed around.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I like how all the khajits and argonians walk all bent kneed around.

I had forgotten about their own little gait. They happen to look like they've just been on a hefty bike ride.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I just realized you can take over homes and use them as bases, I killed the owner of the pawnshop in Balmora, filled the shop up with candles for good lighting, placed some pillows and put my most valuable items on them and the old owner now serves as an infinite container, I also have some jars and crates outside for quick drop offs from raids. I love this game.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I've tried it several times. I could never get over the combat. :(
I find myself walking miles around enemies so I don't encourage an encounter, I kill every mudcrab and bug creature I can find to level up my longblade, I've managed to get it to 40 so now at least I have a fighting chance. I found a room with glass pauldrons took me 3 hours to successfully loot it and now my armour rating is great. Does anyone know how to successfully pickpocket I've never gotten it to work?

The tribunal Gods are awesome I'm waiting to level up to do the main quest though. I saw a statue of Almexia stabbing Merunes Dagon. And I here of Vivec's compassion towards his enemies.