• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PLEASE HELP I NEED GOLD FOR ENDING

Status
Not open for further replies.

8deathshadow

Reaction score
Please if you have money that you can give I need about 8.5 million. If you have mp et add "cmd skull" and meet in bowerstone marketplace

FiliusMartis

Reaction score
You will have a lot more luck with this if you head to the trading section of the forum and offer legendaries or rare items to sell. That being said, my gamertag is the same as my user name, and I'll help you for the chance to look in your weapon shops. Message me on xbl if you still need it.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
Should've just bought every property available and jack up the rent. Then sit back and let the money flow every five minutes. That's how I funded my army.

Jamie S. Rain

Wooflea Bird
Reaction score
Should've just bought every property available and jack up the rent. Then sit back and let the money flow every five minutes. That's how I funded my army.

Yeah, if you want a helping of evil! lol
Better off leaving the rent the same, just buy everything, go do a job, and leave your xbox running.
Come back a few hours later, and you should have a cool 5 million, just keep doing it, or leave your 360 running.
I made 12 million in 2 days with on and off playing.

Noelle Alexandra

Reaction score
Or just use the oh so awesome cheat that I used. Having to make THAT much money is just tedious

Noelle Alexandra

Reaction score
Well, how can it be tedious if your asleep? Can't get much lazier than that! What cheat anyways?

I kinda wanted to get through the game fast, so I used it early on so I could buy everything right away without having to work like crazy :) Otherwise you still have to do all the work to buy all the properties and THEN wait for your money to build. The cheat is on Gamefaqs.com in case I don't explain it right. Don't go to IGN because when I checked, they just had the cheat for Fable 2 listed and it doesn't work for 3.

Anywho, you need two controllers. You bring another Hero in and use player 1 to gift money to player 2. Leave player 1's sanctuary, then have player 2 go to his sanctuary for the gift. Have him reject the gift to return it to player 1. Then kick player 2 out immediately. Now player 1 has a rejected gift in his sanctuary and player 2 will not be saved, meaning when you reload him, he will also have a gift the game didn't save as being rejected, therefore duplicating the gift of money. Keep doing that till you have what you want. It will seem to go slow at first but it really builds fast once you get going. It also works with items.

Noelle Alexandra

Reaction score
Oh and you can duplicate up to 100K at a time, so just make sure everytime you do it you're gifting as much money as you have or 100K

Jamie S. Rain

Wooflea Bird
Reaction score
Oh and you can duplicate up to 100K at a time, so just make sure everytime you do it you're gifting as much money as you have or 100K

Ahhh, that's the one! I've just read that on this forum. I thought it was like those old cheat codes. A combination of buttons
type thing. lol

I could do it that way, but gold has value if you put time into it. Getting sums of millions at a time, kinda drags the point in gold down.
So I guess that's why I just go the neutral path of earning it halfway, then leave it online overnight so I get a few million. =S

Noelle Alexandra

Reaction score
Ahhh, that's the one! I've just read that on this forum. I thought it was like those old cheat codes. A combination of buttons
type thing. lol

I could do it that way, but gold has value if you put time into it. Getting sums of millions at a time, kinda drags the point in gold down.
So I guess that's why I just go the neutral path of earning it halfway, then leave it online overnight so I get a few million. =S

Yeah I tend to rush through stuff like that. Depends on the person really. Me, I'm more in it for the story, so if there's a shortcut for earning money, I'm in. But then there's people that like to earn it, which is awesome. More power to ya.

Jamie S. Rain

Wooflea Bird
Reaction score
Yeah I tend to rush through stuff like that. Depends on the person really. Me, I'm more in it for the story, so if there's a shortcut for earning money, I'm in. But then there's people that like to earn it, which is awesome. More power to ya.

The story? Fable has like the smallest timeline ever, you can make it in one sitting in you decide to play for a few hours. lol
Gold is kinda sucks anyways, nothing really to buy but a houses to make more gold, so your kind of in a pointless loop. Anything to buy with it isn't great, or cost that much. Barely any equipment. I need more options! How about buy the entire town and have an enormous statue monumented to me. =]

Noelle Alexandra

Reaction score
The story? Fable has like the smallest timeline ever, you can make it in one sitting in you decide to play for a few hours. lol
Gold is kinda sucks anyways, nothing really to buy but a houses to make more gold, so your kind of in a pointless loop. Anything to buy with it isn't great, or cost that much. Barely any equipment. I need more options! How about buy the entire town and have an enormous statue monumented to me. =]

Haha yeah I did move through Fable pretty darn quick. Anything to do aside from quests was so monotonous! Like you said, barely any equipment to mess around with, and the character interactions are pretty bland outside of the main storyline...I think they need lessons from Bioware on how to make a game last without getting boring.

I like the statue idea :)...I mean come on, the statues of Logan never even get replaced with ones of your Hero when you become king or queen!

Jamie S. Rain

Wooflea Bird
Reaction score
Haha yeah I did move through Fable pretty darn quick. Anything to do aside from quests was so monotonous! Like you said, barely any equipment to mess around with, and the character interactions are pretty bland outside of the main storyline...I think they need lessons from Bioware on how to make a game last without getting boring.

I like the statue idea :)...I mean come on, the statues of Logan never even get replaced with ones of your Hero when you become king or queen!

Sooooo true!! I don't really understand how whistling can improve a friendship with NPCs.
I heard you say the word bioware, and let me say. I LOVE MASS EFFECT! Probably the first
game that I felt connection with since Final Fantasy. I've also got to admit, even though fable
has a tendency to mess up a lot in things, I still find myself buying it. =\

Noelle Alexandra

Reaction score
Sooooo true!! I don't really understand how whistling can improve a friendship with NPCs.
I heard you say the word bioware, and let me say. I LOVE MASS EFFECT! Probably the first
game that I felt connection with since Final Fantasy. I've also got to admit, even though fable
has a tendency to mess up a lot in things, I still find myself buying it. =\

Agree completely. I adore Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Dragon Age. Probably my top 3 favorite games. Also grew up on Final Fantasy. And I know what you mean, even though there's always things I wish Fable would do differently, I still buy them and I still enjoy playing them. I just don't want to tango with someone I just met! Or play patty cake, for that matter.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, maaaybe we should get back on topic in this thread. We don't mind you talking about other stuff, and derailing once in a while. But talking about games in general should mostly be done in the designated area, while this thread is about money for the end of the game. Completely different, I hope I came over nicely. ;)

On topic, though, getting money is indeed easiest buy renting out houses, and owning shops. but if you really just want money from another player, it is indeed best to head over to the marketplace section. But I don't even know if this is worth saying, since OP only posted one thing, and never responded since... Hm. Oh well, HAPPY ALMOST NEW YEAR (I allow myself to derail at this moment).

Jamie S. Rain

Wooflea Bird
Reaction score
Agree completely. I adore Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Dragon Age. Probably my top 3 favorite games. Also grew up on Final Fantasy. And I know what you mean, even though there's always things I wish Fable would do differently, I still buy them and I still enjoy playing them. I just don't want to tango with someone I just met! Or play patty cake, for that matter.

Awesome! It's cool to see another FF fan that also likes the same games around the same genre as I do.
I would like to see a few changes as well, but it's like that with every game I suppose. Yeah the expressions
are really awkward. I asked for help here a couple days ago, and got just that. We went to a demon door,
and I think it wanted expressions with the two of us. It was really REALLY awkward. Still waiting for the new
mass effect, that is probably the only game that I really don't complain about. It's so immense that it draws
you into the world of space! Co-op definitely needed in that game.. don't really know how they could manage it though. =s

Oh crap, just read the 'stay on topic' post by d3m'. Oh well, I'm already finished writing, I dont think this last one
will hurt. lol

Noelle Alexandra

Reaction score
Awesome! It's cool to see another FF fan that also likes the same games around the same genre as I do.
I would like to see a few changes as well, but it's like that with every game I suppose. Yeah the expressions
are really awkward. I asked for help here a couple days ago, and got just that. We went to a demon door,
and I think it wanted expressions with the two of us. It was really REALLY awkward. Still waiting for the new
mass effect, that is probably the only game that I really don't complain about. It's so immense that it draws
you into the world of space! Co-op definitely needed in that game.. don't really know how they could manage it though. =s

Oh crap, just read the 'stay on topic' post by d3m'. Oh well, I'm already finished writing, I dont think this last one
will hurt. lol

Wow we did get off topic haha. There's so many good games to talk about I guess sometimes I just lapse from one to another. Whoops!

Jamie S. Rain

Wooflea Bird
Reaction score
Wow we did get off topic haha. There's so many good games to talk about I guess sometimes I just lapse from one to another. Whoops!

I guess so, but theres rarely any threads with something interesting to talk about. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.