• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Please Help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zappostar

Reaction score
Fablers !! I have a Question I have aLimited Collecters Edition and I downloaded the HUNTER LODGE REGION , A MALE OUTFIT . THE LAND AURORA, A NEW DOG BREED "BOXER" A WOLF'S BANE QUEST , SILVERPINE AND THE LEGENDARY SWORD "WOLFSBANE" my ,but can't find it nowhere , where do I find those thingssssssssssssss ! and how do you start a co op game because i want to invite other heroes in to my game
Please can u help me !!:'(
Much thanks !
Zapp

Rachierae

Reaction score
Downloadable content will be given to you after you reach certain parts of the game. You will see it when its given too you

Co op, go to the sanc, its the hallway in the far right

Zappostar

Reaction score
Downloadable content will be given to you after you reach certain parts of the game. You will see it when its given too you

Co op, go to the sanc, its the hallway in the far right

But Ive Allready started the game with one player is than possible to start a co op game en wich side of the sanc you have to be ?
Thanks All ready.

caseBasic

Reaction score
Your extra stuff should be added as gifts to your gift queue then unlocked at certain points throughout the game.

Faedil

Reaction score
you can join/leave a co-op game at anytime, regardless of where you are in your single player game. to join co-op you need to enter the room on the right of the sanctuary that has a circle with two little people in it above the door. keep in mind however that some people have been experiencing issues with co-op mode such as: losing game progress, causing glitches in the game that severely hinder abilities to do certain things, etc... Rumor is a patch should fix this soon though. As far as the downloaded content, it is doled out to you slowly throughout the game and will appear in your gifts section of the sanctuary.

Zappostar

Reaction score
you can join/leave a co-op game at anytime, regardless of where you are in your single player game. to join co-op you need to enter the room on the right of the sanctuary that has a circle with two little people in it above the door. keep in mind however that some people have been experiencing issues with co-op mode such as: losing game progress, causing glitches in the game that severely hinder abilities to do certain things, etc... Rumor is a patch should fix this soon though. As far as the downloaded content, it is doled out to you slowly throughout the game and will appear in your gifts section of the sanctuary.
Much Thanks Queen !

Status
Not open for further replies.