• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pleased to be here!

F

foreverflash

Pleased to be here!

:p

I was in search for some Fable 1 help and I clicked my bookmark for Fable-2.com but the website was gone. Was this website created by the same folks or is it entirely different? Either way this site is FAR better!! I just love the design, look, style and bevy of great features! I'm truly pleased to be part of this community.

I am a young man, 24, who loves his Xbox 360 and is an avid PC enthusiast. Currently, caring for my grandparent's takes up the majority of my time. I am a Caregiver and I get paid for officially caring for them (as they're nursing home eligible) through a program called http://caregiverhomes.com/. I love everything Fable and will do my best to assist in contributing to the growth and usefulness of this awesome site!!

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Pleased to be here!

Glad you've joined the forums.

F

foreverflash

Thanks mate! A really well laid out design for a site. I will probably spend a lot of time here...

:thumbsup:

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Hey. Welcome to the forums.

I'm the biggest AC fan in the whole world!!!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your humble and awkward stay here..

F

foreverflash

Are you by chance a fan of Kung Pow!? :w00t:

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Kung Pow??? The Movie? I love the Movie Kung Pow eneter the fist!

Buuuut, you may not mean that..

N

Nekaku

Hello! You are actually the first person I've welcomed to this wonderful site. Have a lovely time!

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Welcome: :D

You can get paid to take care of your grandparants?! :w00t: I grew up with my grandmother, but now the tables have turned and Im practicly her caretaker. I wonder if I could qualify here. Very interesting....

Oh and no I dont think this site has anything to do with fable2.com. Not that I know of anyway.

F

foreverflash

ScareCrowReturn;326456 said:
Kung Pow??? The Movie? I love the Movie Kung Pow eneter the fist!

Buuuut, you may not mean that..
What else would I have meant silly?!:rolleyes::p Yes I was referring to "Enter the Fist" - Only the greatest kung fu parody ever!! I took it you held the movie dear to your heart as I do since you used a line from the movie in your sig "red pen, blue pen"...
Nekaku;326459 said:
Hello! You are actually the first person I've welcomed to this wonderful site. Have a lovely time!
Well then!! I'm honored sir! Thank you.^_^

TJ Griffin;326464 said:
Welcome: :D

You can get paid to take care of your grandparants?! :w00t: I grew up with my grandmother, but now the tables have turned and Im practicly her caretaker. I wonder if I could qualify here. Very interesting....

Oh and no I dont think this site has anything to do with fable2.com. Not that I know of anyway.
Well Griffin, where do you live? This program is currently only available in Massachusett's, but is looking to expand into a few other states. Because it is entirely state funded, the state must approve the program (as it would pay ordinary people like myself quite a salary) - but on the flip side, it would save most state governments thousands of $.

The normal cost for an elderly to be cared for in a nursing facility is upwards of 100k/yr, while this program pays only a meager 18k per patient per year (but its 100% tax free and not recognized as income by the state - like free money). Plus, if you are caring for twho grandparents or more than 1 patient (doesn't have to be a relative - you can be employed w/ Caregiver Homes and placed with a total stranger!) you can get double or triple the annual income!! I receive 36k/yr, 700$/wk. Though the work is hard taking care of someone 24/7. Requires a hell of a lot of sacrifice. You have to be a unique individual to do it. Check the link I provided in my initial post to see where the program is offered and what it's all about. PM me if you have any questions pertaining to this.

Caregiver Homes Enhanced Adult Foster Care Program Eligibility Requirements

Check out the above link. It's only in MA unfortunately as it is wholly connected to MassHealth. Don't give up hope though! Try searching for something similar in your state of Rhode Island, or call Caregiver Homes and find out if they'll be expanding into that area! It really is an awesome program. Best of luck...:)

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Welcome and enjoy your stay. :)

Cain

Reaction score

Hello. I am the amazing Hal, the only member to be featured in Fable 2 here. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

foreverflash;326465 said:
Well Griffin, where do you live? This program is currently only available in Massachusett's, but is looking to expand into a few other states. Because it is entirely state funded, the state must approve the program (as it would pay ordinary people like myself quite a salary) - but on the flip side, it would save most state governments thousands of $.

The normal cost for an elderly to be cared for in a nursing facility is upwards of 100k/yr, while this program pays only a meager 18k per patient per year (but its 100% tax free and not recognized as income by the state - like free money). Plus, if you are caring for twho grandparents or more than 1 patient (doesn't have to be a relative - you can be employed w/ Caregiver Homes and placed with a total stranger!) you can get double or triple the annual income!! I receive 36k/yr, 700$/wk. Though the work is hard taking care of someone 24/7. Requires a hell of a lot of sacrifice. You have to be a unique individual to do it. Check the link I provided in my initial post to see where the program is offered and what it's all about. PM me if you have any questions pertaining to this.

Caregiver Homes Enhanced Adult Foster Care Program Eligibility Requirements

Check out the above link. It's only in MA unfortunately as it is wholly connected to MassHealth. Don't give up hope though! Try searching for something similar in your state of Rhode Island, or call Caregiver Homes and find out if they'll be expanding into that area! It really is an awesome program. Best of luck...:)

Lulz Im actually in Utah, but you'd have no way of knowing that. The Rhode Island thing is from Family Guy, thats their address. Thanks for the info, I doubt I do enough to qualify as a caregiver though. But hey, if I can get paid to keep doing what Im doing without having to have another job, whats to loose right? I'l check it out, thanks. :)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Pleased yo have ya. I'm Tsuyu, the moderator or "Town Guard" to go with the Fable-y feeling. I'm here to help you, as well as deliver bare-bottom spankings if you've been... naughty.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Happy to have you here also, thanks for the introduction. ^_^

F

foreverflash

thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I always found it difficult to keep up with new introductions on other forum communities I've been a part of for a long time, so I really appreciate the welcomes. It indicates a lot of dedicated members belong here...
:)

X

Xeon

All right Hero! I hope you don't get ya self into trouble

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the Forums. ^_^

Firis

Amateur Human