• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Plz somebody tell me is there anyway i can buy Reavers estate, I'm prepared to pay a extreme fortune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I really want it so can somebody let me know how to or if there is something i have to do.

Not your personal army

Reaction score
You just can't. Maybe, if you
drain Bower Lake
he leaves the house and you can buy it.

Reaction score
You just can't. Maybe, if you
drain Bower Lake
he leaves the house and you can buy it.
Im about to start my 3rd playthrough so its ok for spoilers, but my first one i drained it, he didnt, second one i didnt drain it, he still didnt, there is no reason why i shouldnt be able to purchase it, just like any other building.

Not your personal army

Reaction score
Im about to start my 3rd playthrough so its ok for spoilers, but my first one i drained it, he didnt, second one i didnt drain it, he still didnt, there is no reason why i shouldnt be able to purchase it, just like any other building.
Mine was just a supposition, so I think you can't buy it. Instead I have a bug that doesn't allow me to sell nor repair the last house you can buy in Millfields (the one from the balverine statue quest). This game seems to be broken.

Reaction score
Mine was just a supposition, so I think you can't buy it. Instead I have a bug that doesn't allow me to sell nor repair the last house you can buy in Millfields (the one from the balverine statue quest). This game seems to be broken.
I noticed just a few minutes ago a broken house like abandoned, it was that house your speaking of, i didnt kno you could repair it?

Not your personal army

Reaction score
I noticed just a few minutes ago a broken house like abandoned, it was that house your speaking of, i didnt kno you could repair it?
I don't think it was abandoned and damaged, 'cause there lived a woman that gives you a quest while you're King. And it's a goddamn good house.

Reaction score
I don't think it was abandoned and damaged, 'cause there lived a woman that gives you a quest while you're King. And it's a goddamn good house.
All the windows of millfields are boarded up, but i went to that house and it says its mine cuz the costimize things appear on the d pad, a black couple lives there, and no sign out front

Not your personal army

Reaction score
All the windows of millfields are boarded up, but i went to that house and it says its mine cuz the costimize things appear on the d pad, a black couple lives there, and no sign out front
I think the house is damaged and you have to repair it or you finished the game with millions souls dead! There's a chest behind the house I'm talking of, however.

Reaction score
I think the house is damaged and you have to repair it or you finished the game with millions souls dead! There's a chest behind the house I'm talking of, however.
Whats in the chest, im to busy tryign to figure out how to get rid of my kid

Status
Not open for further replies.