• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Possible Spoilers - I can't finish the game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiceJesus

Reaction score
It scares me too much... I know this sounds stupid but am too scared to go on. I've gotten past the "dark" part but now the game wants me to go back to the "dark place" and I just can't bring myself to do it. I know I'm a pussy but it really bothers me that much... I think I'll just take the game back.

Everything else about the game, I've LOVED.

Malkelvi

Reaction score
Um really? Sorry, I know. Just had to say it. Go watch a movie called "Darkness Falls" then play Fable 3 again. You'll have no problem getting through the "dark" area.

RiceJesus

Reaction score
Um really? Sorry, I know. Just had to say it. Go watch a movie called "Darkness Falls" then play Fable 3 again. You'll have no problem getting through the "dark" area.
I've seen it. Dealing with things of dark nature really bother me.

Reaction score
Are you serious dude?? or girl?? Its not that intense, I have beatin it twice, doesn't face me the slightest bit.

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
There is no problem that I cannot be beaten with my ego!... I mean sword...

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
I have to admit, I got a little 'sweaty palmed' when i started to see how trippy the darkness is. Some of it was really like something out of a nightmare.

Reaction score
I have to admit, I got a little 'sweaty palmed' when i started to see how trippy the darkness is. Some of it was really like something out of a nightmare.

I don't get creeped out, but when i heard him say "The children are hero to play" it was so like omg, i had to look over my shoulder a couple times.

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
I don't get creeped out, but when i heard him say "The children are hero to play" it was so like omg, i had to look over my shoulder a couple times.

I wasn't really creeped out just...sort... of...amazed. I think the creators did a wonderful job on the 'Darkness' level. I can't tell you how freaky [ SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS] Seeing all those fake 'Walter's' out in the desert were.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Holy ****in **** dude, I Am totally playing this part in the dark in my room at night.

Reaction score
I wasn't really creeped out just...sort... of...amazed. I think the creators did a wonderful job on the 'Darkness' level. I can't tell you how freaky [ SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS] Seeing all those fake 'Walter's' out in the desert were.
i have to agree
Holy ****in s*** dude, I Am totally playing this part in the dark in my room at night.
It is not as intense as you think, it just comes to a surprise, you will see, and you havent did it yet?

Tangerine

Reaction score
I haven't played it yet as I'm waiting for it to come out on PC but I get creeped out quite easily when I'm playing game. What I do when a part of a game scares me is turn off the volume, put on cheerful music and play it in a brightly lit room in the middle of the day, I find that really helps put a damper on creepiness.

Myths Lord

Reaction score
Hey, RiceJesus. How did U get the pic with ur name and a quote and everything?

RiceJesus

Reaction score
Are you serious dude?? or girl?? Its not that intense, I have beatin it twice, doesn't face me the slightest bit.
I'm a girl. And I'm going to get over it because I love the game so much. I realised it must be a pretty damn good game if it made me feel that scared (and now that I'm queen, I am definately stressing out a bit!)

Reaction score
I'm a girl. And I'm going to get over it because I love the game so much. I realised it must be a pretty damn good game if it made me feel that scared (and now that I'm queen, I am definately stressing out a bit!)
hahahaha y?

Status
Not open for further replies.