• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*Possible Spoilers* Reaver - did you like his role?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoruichi

Premium
Reaction score
Did you like Reaver's role in this? I believe it was alright but was not expecting him to be..
Whenever you become king/queen he disputes against a few people with your choices. I was a bit amazed they gave him that role, plus the other before you become queen/king.

So anyone else like his role? Please note: I DO NOT know if he does anything else besides what is in the spoiler yet.

dats3

Reaction score
Didn't think much about it though I was surprised to see him too. What surprised me more is how haggard he look since the F2.

I thought is role was kind of odd, but I think they gave him that position because he owns all of the industry in albion so I guess he has some clout.

XCRmonger

Reaction score
I hated him in F2, I still hate him. I'm slightly enraged that I didn't get a chance to finally kill that turd. :(

Reaction score
Didn't think much about it though I was surprised to see him too. What surprised me more is how haggard he look since the F2.

I thought is role was kind of odd, but I think they gave him that position because he owns all of the industry in albion so I guess he has some clout.
Logan needed money so handed bowerstone industry to him and his company, Reaver took charge, thas my boy and thas why i like him, the only thing about him i don't like until i figure it out is me wanting to drop about 10 mill on his estate, i want it bad and im prepared to put a huge pile of gold on it.

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score
Reaver was easily my favourite NPC in Fable III.

I liked his new appearance, his role, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.