• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Post fun screenshots

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Post fun screenshots

I used to have so many good ones. :(..they were in the gallery. That's gone now..:'(...Lets see if I have any stored away on my computer ....

Super tall character

2-7-200711-2.jpg

How pretty ^_^

11PM.jpg

He's gotsa hammer :devil:

2-5-20071-2.jpg

Khalin

Reaction score
You can't beat my combat multiplier.
919200973211pm.jpg
Hehe.

screenshot-28-1.jpg

screenshot-31-1.jpg
Just friendly fun though. I wouldn't be surprised if you got yours higher.

For those interested, I got bored the other night and decided to try defeating Jack of Blades in his dragon form with only the Stick and a Yew Longbow while naked [well, technically in blue underwear]. No Physical Shield but I did use level 2 Slow Time. I managed to do it without getting hit, though it cost me nearly every single Mana Potion I had [after the fight, I only had 2 left]. Close call!

screenshot-33.jpg

screenshot-34.jpg

screenshot-35.jpg

screenshot-36.jpg

screenshot-37.jpg

And lastly, just for looks.

screenshot-30.jpg

screenshot-32.jpg

screenshot-38.jpg
These probably would better fit in a "Post your Hero!" type topic, but the only one I saw through search seems to have been silent for years.

Khalin

Reaction score
Heh, it took me a couple seconds of looking at that before I got it.

Juju

Reaction score
iv got mi combat multiplier up to 234
took me awhile but i got it ... then mi mom got mad for me not doing mi chores for the thousenth time and broke the disk:'(
it was a sad day for me

Khalin

Reaction score
You can get it up to 999 even [if that's the limit?]. During the segment of the game where you're trying to stop Jack of Blades from activating the focus sites, an unlimited amount of Minions and Undead come out indefinitely. Though I don't really see the necessity of getting it that high.

Anyways, post a screenshot of it since that's what this thread is for! I got an awesome score on Spot the Addition yesterday on my first try, so I'll share that.

screenshot-50.jpg

Khalin

Reaction score
money is a little low
Do you mean the amount I bet or the amount I have [or both?]. I started increasing the amount to bet but lost patience for it because it takes so long to raise it to 1,000, and it's pretty much useless anyways considering the kind of money you can get from the buy-all/sell-all exploit. Also, by this point in the game I already had everything I could possibly buy. Money in this game is pretty meaningless, but the point of the screenshot was to share the time I completed the game in - it's a new best record for me!

Juju

Reaction score
nice shot but mine was on xbox and mine got broke by mi mom cuz she got reeely mad for me not doing mi chores for the "thousenth time" as she put it

PS.it was only the 14th time
PSS.FABLE RULES

Harkane

Reaction score
Can i post a picture that i drew of my two charries on here?

Khalin

Reaction score
Can i post a picture that i drew of my two charries on here?
I don't think so, but I think there is an art section or something on these forums that you could post that in.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
All these are quiet humourous.

A few hours or so ago I saw a picture depicting the Hero of Oakvale wearing a Chicken 'Hat' looking at Weaver, who said "Don't even try that. I could break you."

That picture jiggled my funny bone if only a little.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
all i did was make the monsters drop thier weapons

orgun

Reaction score
I dont think it was necessarty to create a post for this

but cool