• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Precautionary Plans

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Precautionary Plans

Mikhail;324992 said:
My ex, Stella got raped early last month and I did my best to comfort her though she was distant and even though we loved each other she just couldn't be involved with anyone at the time so we broke up. I still do my best to comfort her and be a good friend. I still love her and hopefully one of these days she's in a place where she can be with someone again, whether it's me or not. I really just want her to be happy and somehow forget as much as she can about that day. I definitely would never hurt her rapist. If I did I'm sure it'd only hurt Stella even more... I just hope he can get help and that regrets what he did. When it happened I really never even cared about who did it. I only cared about her well being. I know I should hate him but i don't. I can't hate anyone. It's just not in me. I hate what he did but... What you've all gotta remember is, if someone hurts your or one of your loved ones, hurting them makes you no better. :(
Very sorry to hear that but you never know what the future holds. Something like this can have a profound effect on a person, as you've found out, but it's still very early days for her. You're doing the right thing by giving her space and being her friend - that's what she needs right now.

She won't forget - you can't forget that sort of thing sadly - but she will learn how to move on and the memories won't hurt as much anymore. Trust me :)

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Re: Precautionary Plans

Tsuyu;323063 said:
Anyone ever had the fantasy where you are walking outside one night and happen upon something such as a rape or a mugging, and you just walk up and kill the attacker in the most brutal way possible?

I have it frequently....

I'm glad i'm not the only one.

I'd probably do that thing where, if i'm in a great amount of shock, I shut down, then maybe and hour or two later there'd be 4 things in my mind.

Find
Rapist
Murder
Him