• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[PREVIEW] IGN Preview First Few Hours (A Couple of New Images Too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score
Re: [PREVIEW] IGN Preview First Few Hours (A Couple of New Images Too)

Shadowtree;417241 said:
No apology nesscessary. :D
I assumed you meant the article as in the orginal thread post, not the actual linked article... I should have thought about it more...
But if you really feel bad, You can just say how awesome I am, and how much you love my pool shark. Then we'll can call it even :p

Funnily enough i just wrote a post in which i mentioned how awesome your sig was and i hadn't even seen this yet! Must be a conspiracy:ninja::ninja:

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

Holy Crapsalot! I just read that wall of text! But to be on topic, I'm curious to see this Road to Rule. I'm gonna sketch what I think it looks like and post it tomorrow.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

HeroOfCrapsalot;417486 said:
Holy Crapsalot! I just read that wall of text! But to be on topic, I'm curious to see this Road to Rule. I'm gonna sketch what I think it looks like and post it tomorrow.

It's been shown in a video. It's a winding road in the clouds that ends at the castle.

VicOnTop

Reaction score

i would like to know if i read this correctly. their is going to be a conversation tree? this seems pretty damn new. how will it work? bioware style?

Status
Not open for further replies.