• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prize Live.

The Archon's Dream

Lionhead Lover
Reaction score
PrizeLive.com officially launched in May 2008 and has been paying out thousands of dollars in cash and prizes every month to its members (worldwide friendly). Best of all, ALL PayPal cashouts are processed instantly. The minimum to cashout is only $1 so it is very easily attainable. Prize Live has all sorts of contests (Offer, Referral, Forum, NBA, Most Popular, etc.). New offers are added daily (usually 5-10 new ones at least for USA members). There is also a monthly Jackpot that has been reaching at least $400+ per month, which is split amongst at least five members.

I'd like to let everyone especially know about the weekly Offer Contest that Prize Live has. The top ten members with the highest scores each week win cash prizes and Game Credits. Five random members with at least one completed offer will win as well. Check out the image below to see the prizes for it:

Just to mention again, all PayPal cashouts are processed INSTANTLY (your first request takes up to 48 hours though). All other rewards, including custom rewards, are processed within 3 days.

So what are you waiting for? Join Prize Live and get instant cash for doing free surveys and offers.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Is this advertising? I ask because you don't seem like a bot...

The Archon's Dream

Lionhead Lover
Reaction score
So take it like a personal recommendation, or ask the moderators to delete the topic. It's up to you, but sorry if it wasn't permitted here.

The Archon's Dream

Lionhead Lover
Reaction score
I wouldn't have posted it if I knew it's a scam. I've been paid several times.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Pyramid? Scheme?! I'M TOTALLY IN!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
i tried to buy an ipod from ebay for a low listed price. he failed to mention in the description that it was part of a pyramid scheme. i paid hard earned dollars for an ipod, and instead i get an email from this loser going "YEAH IF YOU PAY THEN YOU GET TEN FRIENDS TO PAY THEN THEY WILL PAY FOR YOUR IPOD AND THEN THEY CAN GET 10 FRIENDS...." and i, of course knowing what a pyramid scheme was, replied by saying "report, refund, gtfo my computer noob. i didn't spend thirty bucks expecting a brand new ipod, but i sure as hell didn't do it to learn how to feed a pyramid scheme"
and i got my money back. and his account got banned. and he sent me angry emails telling me i broke the arrangement. and i linked him to the ebay terms of use page. and he stfu'd.
epic win.