• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Proof Theresa may be evil and a Theory on Theresa being the Antagonist

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddog

Reaction score
Re: Proof Theresa may be evil and a Theory on Theresa being the Antagonist

WTF HEY WAIT A MINUTE SHE IN THE HERO BLOOD TO AND SHE CANT DO THAT TO A FAMILY IS BETRAY THEM BUT MAYBE SHE CAN BC SHE THREAT ME ONE TIME WHEN I HIT HER SHE SAY YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR ME AND LAUGHTED AT ME LIKE SHE GOING KILL ME SOON ALSO I THINK SHE BEEN CONTROL BY SOMEONE LIKE FROM OTHER EVIL HERO LIKE JACK OF BLADE OR MAZE OR TWINBLADE OR OTHERS

GaEv

Reaction score

maddog;341879 said:
WTF HEY WAIT A MINUTE SHE IN THE HERO BLOOD TO AND SHE CANT DO THAT TO A FAMILY IS BETRAY THEM BUT MAYBE SHE CAN BC SHE THREAT ME ONE TIME WHEN I HIT HER SHE SAY YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR ME AND LAUGHTED AT ME LIKE SHE GOING KILL ME SOON ALSO I THINK SHE BEEN CONTROL BY SOMEONE LIKE FROM OTHER EVIL HERO LIKE JACK OF BLADE OR MAZE OR TWINBLADE OR OTHERS

Firstly, you don't have to have perfect grammar but try to avoid making your posts in giant blocks without any pauses, it is irritating to read.

Secondly, do not abuse the caps lock button, that is also irritating to read and it will put people off your post.

N0L1MB5

Ninja elder #3
Reaction score

Well heres my opinion...

shes a good guy and will always be a good guy... she just seems slightly darker cuz she was raisd by bloody bandits ya know, beeing around them almost all your childhood would do that to a person...

short and simple and makes sence

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

maddog;341879 said:

AHHHHHH!!!

You're hurting my eyes!

maddog

Reaction score

OK FIRST OF ALL IDC ABOUT GRAMMER AND SECOND OF ALL IDC ABOUT WHAT PPL SAY ABOUT MY CAP IS ON AND DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cain

Reaction score

maddog;342564 said:
OK FIRST OF ALL IDC ABOUT GRAMMER

Go figure.

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

maddog;341879 said:
SHE BEEN CONTROL BY SOMEONE LIKE FROM OTHER EVIL HERO LIKE JACK OF BLADE OR MAZE OR TWINBLADE OR OTHERS

Yes, twinblade can control Theresa. We all remember the scene when she leaves him. About the caps... oh sweet Christ...

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score

LOL LUUK AT ME I CAN HAS YELLS ON DA INTERWEBZ NAD DA SPELING ABITY OF A 4-YIIR-OLD.

Cain

Reaction score

Terminal Hapiness;343130 said:
LOL LUUK AT ME I CAN HAS YELLS ON DA INTERWEBZ NAD DA SPELING ABITY OF A 4-YIIR-OLD.

Lol. Hopefully hes learned his lesson.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

caps lock aside, i think Theresa is an appointed guardian of the hero bloodline...like if you kill her then people will be doing the vulgar thrust expression to the point of an epidemic o_O

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

it'l be Hilarious!

Jack3131

Reaction score

Yea she is definitily good. But how come she isn't dead? She has been a live for over 500 Years and ur hero died in fable 1? Unless He's is still alive too just somewhere else?

Daan013

Reaction score

Guys I have the feeling that she made a whole conspiracy, through the whole story, she probably used you as a tool to kill the other enemies and now there is only you left, besides, anyone noticed that at the Court of Shadows, those ghost guys who take youth from people to give Reaver eternal youth, the middle Shadow is the silloute of Theresa???

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

This isn't "Really" proof, This Is not proof, let's just stop making topics about Theresa being evil and let's just start waiting for Fable III. I've seriously read enough of these in the Fable II section we don't need to constantly restate it in The Fable III section.

Daan013

Reaction score

She's evil and you're in her conspiracy...

Nah just joking...

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Daan013;345470 said:
She's evil and you're in her conspiracy...

Nah just joking...

No Sir, You're evil and you're in MY conspiracy.

Daan013

Reaction score

**** you're right!

AAAAGHHH!

Wolf Chieftan

Alpha Wolf
Reaction score

Phantom;337157 said:
My theory is that Theresa is cast into the void as HoO takes the sword of Aeons. This is a turning point for her as she has powerful blood in her and survives the void, therefore coming out immortal (like Scythe)...but evil and twisted. From then on she uses her powers to get to the end of Fable II, gaining the Spire. There. Nice and easy.

To be honest I must say you gramma and paragraph use made it all too overwhelming and confusing...maybe I'm just retarded.
You said Lucien kills Theresa...I think you mean Rose.

Wait...I have a theory for the perfect world. Rose creates it.
With the first Archons blood or whatever in her she was able to make something out of her death. It has happened to all the family. Lets go into explanation.

Hero of Oakvale: The Archons blood inside him gives him power and luck. Able to rise against all odds and use his powers for anything.

Theresa: The Archons blood gives her the power to look into the future, and gains he the ability to survive the void.

Hero of Bowerstone: The Archons blood for him/her prevents death, no matter how it turns out, and also grants him the ability to master strength, skill, and will. An uncommon feat.

Rose: The ablity to make something out of her death, use it to give her brother the final step to victory. And if the Needs of the Few (I think) is taken then Rose comes back to life (I think) etc. etc.

Hero of Oakvales Mother: Strength. The ability to cut balverines to smitherines. :p

dude its theresa who brings you back, you dont get the power to rise from the dead

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Ahem..... The posts in this thread are all from last year. Checkyerdates.org

Status
Not open for further replies.